Thumbs up 30 Plus Marketing Ideas!

• Never let a day pass without engaging in at least one marketing activity. • Determine a percentage of gross income to spend annually on marketing. • Set specific marketing goals every year; review and adjust quarterly. • Maintain a tickler file of ideas for later use. • Carry business cards with you (all day, every day). • Create a personal nametag or pin with your company name and logo on it and wear it at high visibility meetings

• Stay alert to trends that might impact your target market, product or promotion strategy. • Read market research studies about your profession, industry, product, target market groups, etc. • Collect competitors’ ads and literature; study them for information about strategy, product features and benefits, etc. • Ask clients why they hired you and solicit suggestions for improvement. • Ask former clients why they left you. • Identify a new market. • Join a list-serve (email list) related to your profession. • Subscribe to an Internet usenet newsgroup or a list-serve that serves your target market.

• Create a new service, technique or product. • Offer a simpler/cheaper/smaller version of your (or another existing) product or service. • Offer a fancier/more expensive/faster/bigger version of your (or another existing) product or service. • Update your services.

How are they?Hope this helps everyone!

Happy Marketing, Yaser

Hi Yaser,

Sounds great...obviously those ideas works. How long have you been in the business? I am starting out myself. Always great to hear some tips.

Ive been researching, copywriting and consulting businesses re: web hosting and why they should B Online!

If there is anything i can help you with please let me know. Im here to help would be great to discuss any topic you like sir.

checkout this thread and post some of your valuable tips.
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

Sorry forgot to post the thread

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=266568

Thanks, my bad sorry once again.
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser