Hi. This isn't a review request but a call for help. But since the rules say I have to go here if I'm linking to a site....
Could something have changed with the .js files it's linking to?
OK, playing around, just trying different things, I took out the
sense being there as they weren't matching the <p> tags that way. And,
now it works again!
Very perplexing! When I put this page together weeks ago and it
worked, that would mean I would have had to have done the same thing
then. It makes no sense as to how it could have possibly reverted
back. Especially since that page had a LOT of changes made to it AFTER
that core functionality was completed weeks ago, and all THOSE changes
are still intact. So it's not a matter of somehow an older copy of the
page getting reuploaded... that script section itself would have had
to have been intentionally restored to an earlier version with the
rest of the page untouched.
It makes no sense to me at all.
I'd delete this thread if I could find a way to do so... sorry to bother.