12-29-2003, 03:20 AM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
Experienced Server Admin/Support Technician avialable for hire.
Im looking for a job doing server admin and support remotely. Ideally I would like to work for a UK company but would be happy to work for companies based else where.
I have 3 years experience of working with cpanel servers and looking after the customers on them. I have 4 years experience of working in the hosting industry.
I have experience of working with and troubleshooting the following:
- Red Hat Linux 7.1 7.2 and 7.3. Im sure I would have no problem working with the newer versions.
I can also take care of server admin tasks such as:
- Install Cpanel/WHM
- Installing or Uprgrading software
- Taking care of basic server security.
- Monitoring and keeping servers online.
- Maintaining and restoring from backups.
- Dealing with server abuse such as spammers and dos attacks.
Other abilities include:
- PHP programming
- Perl Programming
- Shell scripting
- Some knowledge of photoshop
If you would be interested in hiring me please PM me or post your contact details here and I will get in touch with you.
01-01-2004, 07:20 PM #2Web Hosting Master
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- Atlanta, GA