Joes Datacenter still selling colo? They never answer calls or email

I have been trying to get in touch with Joes Datacenter for a while now. I have a few questions about some of the services, but I am not getting any responses to voicemails left and emails sent.

I actually re-sent an email using their "contact us" page yesterday, and then sent and email to their sales@joesdatacenter.com email address.

I have also called their phone number several times in the past week, but always get a voicemail. I have left several voicemails over the past weeks but no one ever returns a phone call.

I am really needing to get a 4U machine co-located, and Joes is about the cheapest I have found.

Are they still in business, and taking on new customers?

Joes DC is kinda like Wholesale and Datashack. Sometimes, they can be very hard to get in touch with. They are both very affordable providers. I know Joes is still in business but not sure if he is accepting more colo. I know Joe and he usually will get back with you, but I'd keep trying or PM him on here.

I used to be a customer of Joes several years ago, and I am wanting to go back with them for this project.

FlyerTim, would you happen to know what Joe goes by here on the forums? I will gladly shoot him a PM to see if hes willing to take on new customers.

Username is JOEsDC

Last time I was there, he was acquiring the next floor up for more Colo Room, so I cant imagine he ran out of room.

Awesome! thanks for that. I will send him a PM.

I was a happy customer when I was with him before, so I was really looking forward to getting this machine in his DC as well.

They seem like a very friendly and reliable cool provider . I've had though before in the past about using their services. Try giving them a pm here on WHT they possibly very busy expanding and haven't have time to accept new orders or respond to any support requests that aren't from their clients.

I have contacted Datashack via email, and they responded back to me within a few hours (used their sales email address) with answers to all my questions. I may end up going with them. Not quite sure yet.

Wholesaleinternet hasn't responded to me either.

Typically I'd agree that is a red flag but Joes, Datashack and Wholesale have a pretty solid reputation so I wouldn't put them in the Red flag category. Friendly/cool bunch though, need more of that out there ha.
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com

Yeah, Hopefully Joes is just covered up with the expansion right now. I may give Datashack a shot. They seem to be quick on the emails.

I just sent an email asking if they offer Directadmin license to their colo customers. Do you guys know if they do or not?

Do you want someone in that building, or are you just looking for a cheap provider? Datashack, WholesaleInternet, and Joe's are all in the same building (pretty sure, anyway).
    Loop Internet
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet and Colocation
    99.999% Uptime SLA - 24/7/365 Support

I am looking for a low cost provider. It just so happens they are all in the same building. heh.
    I am not worried about location specific providers. I just need something at a low cost price until I can grow into something bigger.

@BooDaddy

Did you ever get in touch with them?
    Robert Navarro
    Phiivo.com
    Fun, Personal, Programming!

Unfortunately I haven't heard back. I made several attempts to call and email, but never got a response. I am still looking for colo in the KC area.

Never Heard of Them

What city do they service?

They are in Kansas City MO.

try wholesaleinternet in KC
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - Colocation, Miner Hosting, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Quotes

They just got a stellar review here on wht regarding their colo. I assume they're still in the game: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1346658
    InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.
    Colocation | Cloud | Data Centers | Bandwidth | Managed Services
    New York / Northern Virginia / Chicago / Dallas / Miami / Los Angeles / San Jose
    www.InfoRelay.com/Services/Data-Centers

Quote Originally Posted by Jmax View Post
    They just got a stellar review here on wht regarding their colo. I assume they're still in the game: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1346658
    I saw the same review, they're probably not accepting new customers or something.

I've had a hard time getting in touch with them as well.
    Robert Navarro
    Phiivo.com
    Fun, Personal, Programming!

Quote Originally Posted by rnavarro View Post
    I saw the same review, they're probably not accepting new customers or something.

I've had a hard time getting in touch with them as well.
    Well the account exec could simply say: we're experiencing a high volume of customers, please be patient as we get to all accounts. Non-disclosure is the worst!
    InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.
    Colocation | Cloud | Data Centers | Bandwidth | Managed Services
    New York / Northern Virginia / Chicago / Dallas / Miami / Los Angeles / San Jose
    www.InfoRelay.com/Services/Data-Centers