10 Gbps Uplink Servers

I am looking for reliable hosting providers which provide 10 Gbps UL servers (Internet to Server) on a reasonable price. I am not too worried about DL.

So far the best system I have found is OVH HG Servers.

https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-ser...2014-HG-64.xml
    BANDWIDTH GUARANTEE:
    Outgoing
    (OVH to the internet) 500 Mbps
    Internal
    (OVH to OVH) 10 Gbps
    Incoming
    (The internet to OVH) 10 Gbps

Anyone else has any other provider with equally good network and more reasonable price in mind?

if you are not worried about upload speed this offer seems quite fair

What price and Specs are you looking for & location ? OVH is a Good Option though.
    XiNiX InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. [ USA - UK - NL - SG - IN ] : 15+ Years of Service ( Since 2005 )
    ♦ ♦ Super Special Offers
    Cloud Server Range in INDIA
    ( Budget / High RAM / Dedicated CPU ) > [ www.istack.in ]

In the OVH server you mentioned you only have 10gbps link internal. Is that okay with you ? or you looking to 10gbps connection to world ?
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by LankapartnerHost View Post
    In the OVH server you mentioned you only have 10gbps link internal. Is that okay with you ? or you looking to 10gbps connection to world ?
    I mixed up UL an DL in original message.

Anyways, I am looking to internet to server 10 Gbps. Which would be downlink. I am not concerned about Server to Internet (Uplink) which mostly webmasters are concerned about.

Yea, OVH seems pretty. Just wanted to check if there any other options. LEASEWEB, HETZNET, FDCSERVERS etc dont match on price and specs.

No 10gbps internet to server you mentioned in OVH, its 0.5 Gbps . DCs like Leaseweb, FDC, softlayer , Voxility have 10gbps servers, but on practically we best got the 3gbps uplink, never cheked download speed on those
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

@LankapartnerHost

Can you please have a look at the following link and let me know if I am incorrect. May be my understanding is flawed some how. Please point out. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/j7SWnNY.png

if its not misleading advertise it means that you have up to 10 gbps download and 0.5 gbps upload.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeback View Post
    @LankapartnerHost

Can you please have a look at the following link and let me know if I am incorrect. May be my understanding is flawed some how. Please point out. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/j7SWnNY.png
    OVH to the Internet -> Guaranteed 500mbps (0.5gbps). Data is leaving OVH and heading to the Internet (DOWNLINK)
    The Internet to OVH -> Guaranteed 10gbps. Data is coming from the Internet and going to OVH (UPLINK)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesize View Post
    OVH to the Internet -> Guaranteed 500mbps (0.5gbps). Data is leaving OVH and heading to the Internet (DOWNLINK)
    The Internet to OVH -> Guaranteed 10gbps. Data is coming from the Internet and going to OVH (UPLINK)
    Let's just get some terminology straight there.

Uplink usually refers to the actual link from your device to a higher level device, i.e. how you connect to the Internet or outside world. It counts for traffic in both directions.

Your upload or egress or outgoing traffic is from you to the Internet, for which OVH only provides 500Mbps on their 10Gbps plans.

Your download or ingress or incoming traffic is from the Internet or outside world to your server. OVH provides a full 10Gbps. However, keep in mind that you're unlikely to see that capacity fully used, given that you'll saturate disk I/o first, and the servers on the other end of the connections probably won't have 10Gbps of available capacity.
    ASTUTE INTERNET: Advanced, customized, and scalable solutions with AS54527 Premium Performance and Canadian Optimized Network (Level3, Shaw, CogecoPeer1, GTT/Tinet),
    AS63213 Cost Effective High Performance Network (Cogent, HE, GTT/Tinet)
    Dedicated Hosting, Colo, Bandwidth, and Fiber out of Vancouver, Seattle, LA, Toronto, NYC, and Miami

Your best choice is https://www.nforce.com/customserver

They give you free unlimited incoming bandwidth... you should be able to get 1x10gbit uplink with the 100tb special plan for way less then what OVH asks...

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionCrazy View Post

They give you free unlimited incoming bandwidth... you should be able to get 1x10gbit uplink with the 100tb special plan for way less then what OVH asks...
    Thanks. This is only valid alternative I have found so far. But there order system is sooo complex.

Quote Originally Posted by hhw View Post
    OVH provides a full 10Gbps. However, keep in mind that you're unlikely to see that capacity fully used, given that you'll saturate disk I/o first, and the servers on the other end of the connections probably won't have 10Gbps of available capacity.

Thats right. Will use raid and make sure before ordering the server that it supports 10Gbps.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeback View Post
    Thanks. This is only valid alternative I have found so far. But there order system is sooo complex.
    Send them an email, that's the quickest way to deal with them, they are really friendly and helpful

OVH offer 70-100TB for $60 on 1Gbps Port with the Soyoustartrange.

Here is a benchmark from a soyoustart server

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores : 8
    CPU frequency : 1768.000 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 32144 MB
    Total amount of swap : 1021 MB
    System uptime : 2 days, 3:26,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 52.7MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 28.0MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 28.2MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.02MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 5.61MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 9.07MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.64MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 15.3MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 15.2MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 26.3MB/s
    I/O speed : 525 MB/s

/dev/md2:
    Timing cached reads: 28594 MB in 2.00 seconds = 14312.15 MB/sec
    Timing buffered disk reads: 1510 MB in 3.00 seconds = 503.02 MB/sec

Quote Originally Posted by ClamHost View Post
    OVH offer 70-100TB for $60 on 1Gbps Port with the Soyoustartrange.

Here is a benchmark from a soyoustart server
    Getting 10 of those servers to reach the required 10gbit the OP was asking costs even more the single 10gbit box ovh is selling.

What's the point of your tests?

Getting 10 of those servers to reach the required 10gbit the OP was asking costs even more the single 10gbit box ovh is selling.

What's the point of your tests?
    You listed another provider and quoted. that the OP could get a 100TB Special from NFO for lower then what OVH can do it for.

You listed another provider and quoted. that the OP could get a 100TB Special from NFO for lower then what OVH can do it for.
    I'm still not understanding, we are talking about 10gbit uplinks here :/

I'm still not understanding, we are talking about 10gbit uplinks here :/
    100TB of Transfer is not 10Gbps you said that the OP could get it for cheaper then what OVH offered it at. So read your previous post on the first Page of this Thread. I was simply telling the OP that instead of NFO he could use OVH/Soyoustart and get a better offer where 100TB of transfer is concerned.

100TB of Transfer is not 10Gbps you said that the OP could get it for cheaper then what OVH offered it at. So read your previous post on the first Page of this Thread. I was simply telling the OP that instead of NFO he could use OVH/Soyoustart and get a better offer where 100TB of transfer is concerned.
    Please read the whole thread.

The OP is looking for a server with a 10gbit link server, I said that on nforce he can get a 10gbit server with unmetered incoming (he said he need the bandwidth from internet to the server) / 100tb outgoing pack for less then the price of the OVH machine he linked in the OP