New to reselling. Need help with DNS addresses.

Hi Guy. I'm opening a new SEO hosting site offering many IP's to host on.

I bough 15 reseller accounts on 15 A-class IP's from the same guy.

He gave me the login details (WHM) and IP's to all of them.

The problem is that he gave me ns1 and ns2 (dns) addresses that are the same for all 15 IP's.
    This is really bad because the hole idea in offering A-class SEO hosting, is that google won't know that all of these IP's are linked to each other.

I must have different DNS addresses for each IP.

Do you have any idea how I can do that?

Thanks in advance!

Contact your hosting provider and ask them if they have different nameserver IP for different reseller account.

It may be possible that you have 15-reseller account on same server but have been assigned dedicated IP to each reseller account.

Alternatively you can use A-record to point your domain to server instead of using nameserver.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

you can have two ips and any amount of ns records pointed to it. ns1.domain1, ns1.domain2 and etc

and change per reseller nameservers, that can be used for customers, under this reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by YagHost-Ravi View Post
    Contact your hosting provider and ask them if they have different nameserver IP for different reseller account.

It may be possible that you have 15-reseller account on same server but have been assigned dedicated IP to each reseller account.

Alternatively you can use A-record to point your domain to server instead of using nameserver.
    Hi, thanks for the comment.

I already contacted him and that's what he wrote me back:

"
    We use a dns cluster. Each of our dns servers are actually in different data centers. The dns servers are not in the same data centers where the web sites are hosted.

I am certainly no seo expert, but I don't think google really cares what dns you use on your web sites. You are not required to use our dns. Many of our clients use a dns service like dnspod.com
    I am sure there are many other similar dns services, however that is one I see used by our clients very often.

"

I couldn't figure out how to use dnspod.com

Is there any way of taking the IP's I got from the hosting provider and connect them to new nameservers?

Yup makes sense to setup a DNS cluster in multiple geographical locations.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | R1Soft CDP Storage | UK Server Colo | UK Rack Space

Quote Originally Posted by orpaz191 View Post
    We use a dns cluster. Each of our dns servers are actually in different data centers. The dns servers are not in the same data centers where the web sites are hosted.

I am certainly no seo expert, but I don't think google really cares what dns you use on your web sites. You are not required to use our dns. Many of our clients use a dns service like dnspod.com
    I am sure there are many other similar dns services, however that is one I see used by our clients very often.
    Sounds reasonable. A DNS cluster is the best way for the provider to configure DNS, both for redundancy and to facilitate easier server-to-server migrations.

You could create as many vanity NS values as you would like, just be sure to change the NS values of each zone accordingly.

Other DNS providers to consider are NameCheap and Rackspace Cloud DNS.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Yeah... I'm more of an SEO guy then a hosting guy and I tell you this might be a problem.

Can a reseller use their own private DNS cluster? I though I read somewhere that it was not possible, at least with cpanel.

I'm a reseller and I can't use the cluster. It's the original owner is the one who used it.