Burstnet slow support

Hello,

I have some servers with burstnet and I really face a hard issue here. I ve got a dedicated server with a failing HDD which took them 1 week for a reply and I ve also ordered one dedicated server and there are 13 days without delivered....

I am really frustrated...

Strange...as per my knowledge burstnet is one of the biggest player in this industry and they always provide good services...i am sure they will address this issue as someone from there staff will be here at wht and will surely read your post....best of luck
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

burstnet has slow support thats true but i never heard that they slow deliver as-well did you tried to call them?

Well burstnet is big indeed and I use them 4 years now but I got tired of having to write here on WHT for getting a responce after they ignore my tickets....

It is not resonable to wait 10+ days for seting up a server....

Burstnet is a big provider I wouldn't see why they aren't replying to your ticket nore replacing that hardware failure ASAP.

Hopefully someone from burst will skim through these forums and see this thread and then you will maybe get a little more reliable support or at least a response from them. Very bad practices to have a clients ticket be open not solved yet unanswered. Makes that business look really bad. I was considering purchasing a vps from them but after hearing this I'll rather go someone elsewhere so I wouldn't have to deal with nonsense like this.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with them I hope everything gets solved as soon as possible for you. Be sure to keep is informed and updated with a status on how they are acting to your ticket if they do at all .

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryServers View Post

Hopefully someone from burst will skim through these forums and see this thread and then you will maybe get a little more reliable support or at least a response from them.
    Most 'big' hosts have keyword alerts on, so they will definitely see this thread soon.

Very strange, have you tried phoning them? I'm sure a burstnet rep will pop by soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gsmiltos View Post
    Hello,

I have some servers with burstnet and I really face a hard issue here. I ve got a dedicated server with a failing HDD which took them 1 week for a reply and I ve also ordered one dedicated server and there are 13 days without delivered....

Hey gsmiltos,

Their support has been getting really slow on respond time. I had a ticket open for a few days also without a reply. Try contacting BurstJoeM on WHT and I'm sure he would be glad to see whats going on. He help look into my ticket for me the other day. Either they are getting to busy to reply to tickets within a week or overlooking some tickets.

Like asked before, has anyone tried giving them a call about the support issue? I am a little surprised that they haven't replied. Hopefully one of them will reply here and get you all fixed.
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

Hello,

Hi!
    Can you supply support ticket numbers and/or order number, so I can looking into this for you?
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Hello,

That means 1 week of downtime? Argg...

I hope you have software raid1 at least.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

If you're not satisfied with their services, you should consider moving. Given how competitive the market is right now, you can certainly get better service.

A lot of threads about Burst in the past two days here.
    Something's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by kambone View Post
    A lot of threads about Burst in the past two days here.
    Something's going on.
    The one issue was a large in-bound DDOS. If you consider that "something going on".
    Loop Internet
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet and Colocation
    99.999% Uptime SLA - 24/7/365 Support

Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices

I had a very simple IPv6 support question take over 23 days to answer. That's not a typo.

Burst used to be very good in terms of response times, but in all honesty, I just can't trust them anymore. Can't afford to have a server go down and it take 23 days to get hardware replaced, etc.

Something is definitely going on...