Packaging and Shipping Companies

I was hoping somebody can recommend companies that will package and ship my equipment from the Dallas area. We're located in Canada and I'm hoping I can find a company that can package everything and prepare it for shipping so I wouldn't need to fly down there.

Thanks!
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Can your data center do it for you? If those equipment located in the data center? then you can just ask UPS to pick it up and you can do it online.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicatedone View Post
    I was hoping somebody can recommend companies that will package and ship my equipment from the Dallas area. We're located in Canada and I'm hoping I can find a company that can package everything and prepare it for shipping so I wouldn't need to fly down there.

Thanks!
    What location you trying to ship your servers to? Is it within the same city, state, country?

I'd recommend hiring one individual to properly pack the equipment and then have it shipped via FedEx/UPS - Minimal costs such you are paying a low hourly rate and packing supplies (uline?)