is enotch down for good ?

hello

I'm an enotch client, and it's been a long time (~ 1 month) that i didn't try to connect to my VPS nor to access enotch websites (enotch.com and enotchnetworks.com)

I tried yesterday and today, and couldn't reach any of them, but I never received any email from enotch explaining what's happening.

I saw that there are several enotch clients in here, and that an enotch representative is active on this forum.

does somebody know what is going on with enotch ?

thanks

I did PM them when he was online looking at his messages. I was ignored and then I thought I'd google them and this has happened in the past and there seems to be a lot of downtime from them over the years.

still down, still no update.

I have never experienced such inconveniences with them before, but a day of downtime and that much lack of communication are not acceptable. I'll have to find an alternative

Did you get an answer to your PM ?
    Last edited by mbenabda; 12-25-2013 at 08:56 PM.

We have been an Enotch client for a number of months, keeping a non-critical ESXi DR server with them. About a week ago, I went to pay my invoice early, and I too found their website down. I can verify that it's been down for at least a week. I did get a payment reminder on Dec 19th, but by the time I went to pay it, they were gone.

I've cloned everything off this node on to other nodes that wasn't already just an SRM DR copy from another node just in case this signals the end.

If you're an Enotch client and can still reach your stuff, you should take advantage of any backup plan you have. Just to be cautious.

Even though this is just a DR site, it's still unacceptable for your website just to drop offline. If I was running something mission critical, I'd probably be pretty bent out of shape.

Concerning PMs and support, I've never had them respond to one of my PMs on the forums, however, they do have a Skype account, and it's enotchnet. They were online today on Skype and I hit them up via chat, but never got any kind of response.

thanks GravityServers for your feedback.

just to let people know, enotch websites & VPS are back online

I'll get my stuff out of here asap as well

Just as an update from my side, our dedicated server is unreachable now (shortly after their website came back live). Still no response from them on Skype, even though they are online, and I have a ticket in.

We're bringing cloned VMs up on alternate nodes, but I think this may be enough for us to move.

while looking for a replacement host, i came accross these :

budgetvm.com
    fapvps.com/special-offers.html
    contabo.com/?show=vps
    webtropia.com/en/vservercloud/vserver-cloud-linux.html

my requirements are
    1/ no contract
    2/ price
    3/ at least 1Gb RAM, 2 CPU cores & 20Gb HD

good luck !

Hello,

I just spoke with Ervin (Owner of Enotch) and he's working on getting things back online, along with putting proper safeguards in place to prevent this sort of issue from occurring in the future. He will be expanding the support team and also work on improving communication with customers. An RFO will be released once the cause of the outage is found and resolved.

I just tried down for me

Mike, thanks for the update.

Unfortunately for us, we're pushing 12 hours of downtime already with our dedicated server with no response on the ticket we did manage to sneak in during the short period the website was up.

Definitely a rough one for us. I can only imagine those customers who don't have the additional infrastructure to bring online.

Quote Originally Posted by GravityServers View Post
    Mike, thanks for the update.

Unfortunately for us, we're pushing 12 hours of downtime already with our dedicated server with no response on the ticket we did manage to sneak in during the short period the website was up.

Definitely a rough one for us. I can only imagine those customers who don't have the additional infrastructure to bring online.
    Not a problem.

my server is offline too, and almost 8 hours passed

no one response support ticket

also their main web site is offline too

Both of their sites are down for me. I have seen their representative here as well and found out their skype is enotchnet and AIM is enotchnet, so maybe they will respond there?

Yep, that's how i've been speaking to them.

thank you , finally, his skype is online now, but seems he is using mobile phone, so still no response

server is down for more than 12hours

nightmare for me

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSpears View Post
    Yep, that's how i've been speaking to them.

enotch is driving me die,
    skype is online

but still no response, even just saying one word to me is impossible

my server is a shared webhosting server, many customers are complaining

Just an update at 7:30AM EST for those following the thread. Wish it was more than just the same news, but anyway.

Our dedicated server is still offline, and Enotch's website is still offline this morning.

We got a brief response on Skype from them around 9PM EST: "I am looking into this with management.", but nothing further.

sounds like a good news,