Need budget VPS plans

Hello,

I want some reliable managed VPS providers for now i am using wiredtree it is very costly now a days in competition and their swap memory is very low just 128mb.. Please can someone suggest me some old good and reliable xem or kvm vps providers...

What are you planning to use the VPS for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish85 View Post
    What are you planning to use the VPS for?
    Actually i am from Aisa, so need something fast latency and VPS for only normal corporate customers who uses mainly emails and some use corporate business sites etc...

I would like
    2GB Ram dedicated,
    2GB Swap
    120 or 150GB hard disk
    good processor,
    maaged with cpanel included
    uptime and good latency..

Quote Originally Posted by 4alltech View Post
    Actually i am from Aisa, so need something fast latency and VPS for only normal corporate customers who uses mainly emails and some use corporate business sites etc...

I would like
    2GB Ram dedicated,
    2GB Swap
    120 or 150GB hard disk
    good processor,
    maaged with cpanel included
    uptime and good latency..
    For those specs & you say that WiredTree is too "costly", you're not going to find much of anything lower than that really.

no actually wiredtree is providing 100gb, 1.5gb and 128mb swap...

no actually wiredtree is providing 100gb, 1.5gb and 128mb swap...
    So you want more for less? What are you looking to pay for this?

my budget is around 40-50$ for this i want something reliable is it possible?

my budget is around 40-50$ for this i want something reliable is it possible?
    4alltech, it's doubtful that 128MB of swap on a VPS would be the root of any problems you are having. Most likely you are over allocating for caches/buffers on different services or your traffic level is dictating the need for more resources. Also, vswap on VPS (if needed) will default to using memory on the hardware node (not disk swap). Perhaps you are OOMing and that is causing problems with pids being killed?

Do you happen to have a ticket ID I can help you with? I would be happy to work with our team and look into it for you.
    James Webb
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | New: Pure SSD RAID-10 Fully Managed VPS
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    james@wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree James View Post
    4alltech, it's doubtful that 128MB of swap on a VPS would be the root of any problems you are having. Most likely you are over allocating for caches/buffers on different services or your traffic level is dictating the need for more resources. Also, vswap on VPS (if needed) will default to using memory on the hardware node (not disk swap). Perhaps you are OOMing and that is causing problems with pids being killed?

Do you happen to have a ticket ID I can help you with? I would be happy to work with our team and look into it for you.
    Hello,

James thanks for your reply i can send you ticket and my server details in PVT but i know nothing will happen sometime before i talked with u and you said we will do something for u on prices and nothing happened... Also everytime i get lfd failed and other services failed and recovered...

Hello, James thanks for your reply i can send you ticket and my server details in PVT but i know nothing will happen sometime before i talked with u and you said we will do something for u on prices and nothing happened... Also everytime i get lfd failed and other services failed and recovered...
    Great, I will watch for your message with the ticket ID. The plan that you are describing sounds like a VPS1500 which normally costs $49/month. There is a coupon that lowers this to $44.10 a month permanently (that you may or may not have used). Beyond that, we wouldn't be able to bring the pricing any lower on those particular plans considering we have toll free phone support, industry leading ticket support and provide you with a fully managed VPS.

I am looking forward to the ticket ID and I will respond back to you very quickly after I receive it. Thanks!
    James Webb
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | New: Pure SSD RAID-10 Fully Managed VPS

Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree James View Post
    Great, I will watch for your message with the ticket ID. The plan that you are describing sounds like a VPS1500 which normally costs $49/month. There is a coupon that lowers this to $44.10 a month permanently (that you may or may not have used). Beyond that, we wouldn't be able to bring the pricing any lower on those particular plans considering we have toll free phone support, industry leading ticket support and provide you with a fully managed VPS.

I am looking forward to the ticket ID and I will respond back to you very quickly after I receive it. Thanks!
    James thanks for your reply again, as i said nothing will happen after sending you ticket so leave it let me find something more better with this prices.. or if you can increase my swap and ram for the same price that will make sense.

James thanks for your reply again, as i said nothing will happen after sending you ticket so leave it let me find something more better with this prices.. or if you can increase my swap and ram for the same price that will make sense.
    Ok. If you change your mind and want to share the ticketID, I would be happy to help you out. If the issue isn't purely price, you would be surprised at what our admins are capable of when it comes to tuning your MySQL, PHP, Apache and other services for performance or resource usage. They literally perform that type of work every single day on the job. It's part of what we offer.

We want the best for you and if you need anything else, please feel free to reach out.
    James Webb

try tmzvps.com managed and cpanel included. also cheap.

Thumbs up Hello

Hello,
    I can confidently recommend BigBrainGlobal.Com

Checkout the offers forum, you may find some nice deals going there...

Check out Hudson Valley Host. www . hudsonvalleyhost . com

They have awesome deals on managed VPS and exellent support, IMHO, based on my experiences with them.