Smile Payment gateways (not PayPal)

Hello,

I/company used to have Skrill and PayPal as payment gateways, however recently we have an issue with our PayPal account and so, I decided to move on 2co (2checkout) to receive credit card/PP funds. Is this a good idea and will I be approved? If not, what are other alternatives where I can receive funds from PP and can withdraw them to my credit card /bank account?

Many thanks.
    BeltHosting.com Staff. Shared Web Hosting | Reseller Web Hosting | IRCD Hosting | psyBNC/sBNC/eggdrop/znc Hosting
    xShellz Linux Shell & IRCD Hosting.
    24/7 Live & Ticket Support

May I ask what issue you faced with PayPal account actually? It is very annoying to read such comments, at least for the providers mostly relying on PayPal.

We don't rely only on PayPal, we have Skrill active as well, but the main problem was Premiere vs Business where they requested additional info, but laws in Serbia differ from laws in US (PayPal), so we had to stop using them directly (Premiere was possible, but Business was tricky in country where company resides), and now we're switching to 2co, until our government sign an agreement with the paypal, and it was not even our fault.

Also I am looking for someone to comment for alternatives, if we get rejected from 2co.
    BeltHosting.com Staff. Shared Web Hosting | Reseller Web Hosting | IRCD Hosting | psyBNC/sBNC/eggdrop/znc Hosting

I see! Thank you for clarifying it StefanHost

From past experience 2co is pretty good and you shouldn't have any issue being accepted. Bidpay is another one you could look into.

Thank you very much. They have a little higher fee than Paypal, but they accept credit cards as well. I have called them yesterday, and they told me everything is fine with our company and we will be shortly approved.

I have been seeing some very bad reviews about 2co recently, try Authorize.net.
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Well all my clients are legit and I really didn't had any charge-backs recently. Does authorize.net accepts cc and paypal payments? What's their fee and why are they better than 2co? Withdrawal is possible to cc and bank account only, or payoneer?

Quote Originally Posted by StefanHost View Post
    Well all my clients are legit and I really didn't had any charge-backs recently. Does authorize.net accepts cc and paypal payments? What's their fee and why are they better than 2co? Withdrawal is possible to cc and bank account only, or payoneer?
    You will find all the details here: http://www.authorize.net
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Thanks, but I already reviewed their website and it seems like they are not accepting PayPal payments, which in this case, is not an option.

authorize.net is only for USA\Canada.
    The other alternatives are Bluesnap.com and zooz.com

I wouldn't recommend 2Checkout if I was you, and try Stripe, we use them and they are so much better than 2CO and the fee's are less. Stripe is accepted around the world, just the merchant has to be in a country accepted by stripe (UK, USA, Canada, France, etc)

Does Stripe accepts PayPal? I need processor not for CC only, but for PP payments. I am using 2co at the moment, and I'll see how it goes.

Does Stripe accepts PayPal? I need processor not for CC only, but for PP payments. I am using 2co at the moment, and I'll see how it goes.
    They do not. As of right now, once the client pays via stripe, 7 days later you'll have access to the funds. After you have a couple transactions, you can get it changed to 4 days.

I understand that, but that's not an option to receiving paypal payments.

It's very easy to be accepted into 2Checkout, but using it is an entire different story. If you want to deal with your customers being arbitrarily refunded for no reason then go with them.

Why can't you open a PayPal account directly? I thought it was easier to use a third party gateway too, but at the end it turned out that it was still easiest, if I wanted to accept PayPal balance, to work with them directly.

I understand that, but that's not an option to receiving paypal payments.
    You can try this company. They accept Paypal and merchants around the world.
    https://www.mycommerce.com/mycommerce/pricing

Personally I don't like them, but if you won't have a choice...