Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation 5gbps.com scammed me 80$

I started discussion live chat questions.

Code:
    Gabe	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:17:27 pm	

Hello Cosmin. How may I help you?

Cosmin	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:17:44 pm	

it's server voxility company?

Gabe	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:18:08 pm	

no

Cosmin	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:18:16 pm	

which company?

Gabe	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:18:58 pm	

NETACTION TELECOM SRL-D 

Cosmin	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:19:32 pm	

it's new company? i have not heard 500gbps ddos protection it's new company but nice...

Cosmin	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:19:39 pm	

camfrog server can?

Gabe	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:20:02 pm	

Yes, we are reseller hosting camfrogserver.

Cosmin	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:20:19 pm	

oh nice. i will try buy vps if a problem can refund money back?

Gabe	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:20:34 pm	

Yes, 7 days money back guarantee https://www.5gbps.com/tos.php

Cosmin	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:21:02 pm	

good good few hours i will order that vps, thanks you are nice info...:)

Gabe	 Mon, 08/12/2013 10:21:25 pm	

You're welcome!
    After a few hours received email confirmed VPS.

http://puu.sh/5PkxG.png

I checked IP Address info http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/109.163.232.100, it's not company "NETACTION TELECOM SRL-D" under that right company voxility!

open terminal SSH lag network write key late... start install camfrogserver online one my room hosting test when i entered room loading late few seconds joined webcam streaming very problem lag! I answer ticket 4 days blah blah blah not resolve problems VPS issue network... then i will refund money back but he does not want refund me! :-/ proof snapshort http://puu.sh/5Pl0o.png he lie

Other team mattheus against talk liar http://puu.sh/5Plg8.png > http://puu.sh/5Pljn.png "i am not working your ticket"

sorry bad english!
      0 Not allowed!

wow 2nd scam report in less than 24 hours.

People beware of 5Gbps
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sudoku View Post
    wow 2nd scam report in less than 24 hours.

People beware of 5Gbps
    Yes i saw other post scam. bad hosting
      0 Not allowed!

That's sound very bad. You should buy those with good number of reviews or check their history of presence in industry. Ask for a demo if you believe they are new.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |
      0 Not allowed!

* WTH!

OMG! 2nd scamm report...

@5gbps better settle this issue & stop being stubborn.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vini_AlphaNine View Post
    That's sound very bad. You should buy those with good number of reviews or check their history of presence in industry. Ask for a demo if you believe they are new.
    it's ok your intention is to warn other buyers & let people know how incompetent this hosting was.
      0 Not allowed!

$500k? I'm sure

It isn't that costly to rent a server at voxility.

Francisco
      1 Not allowed!

Didn't they say in another thread they use Javapipes riorey?

Not quite sure how that will have cost 500k.
      0 Not allowed!

Francisco is right...

$500k? maybe Gabe is mystified/delirious while writing that explanation. LOL!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    $500k? I'm sure

Francisco
    Yes exactly
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flapadar View Post
    Didn't they say in another thread they use Javapipes riorey?

Not quite sure how that will have cost 500k.
    For clarity here's the post here : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...6&postcount=11
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flapadar View Post
    For clarity here's the post here : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...6&postcount=11
    OK so they resell javapipe, then?

Francisco
      0 Not allowed!

Download wot addon for chrome it says the site is a scam and MalewareBytes has blocked their site already
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer
      0 Not allowed!

Did they offer customer firewall or when speak firewall he means DDOS that's is much different ?
    VPSWindows.biz - Offer best high quality VPS for Windows
      0 Not allowed!

Already dispute paypal, I must wait 7-10 days...
      0 Not allowed!

I doubt, paypal does not cover protection for intangible goods.

GL
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    $500k? I'm sure

Francisco
    It is also by far not that costly to buy a RioRey.
      0 Not allowed!

If they mentioned refund, they can't refuse it.. what payment method did you pay to them?
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008
      0 Not allowed!

First of all, for those who think that disputing on PayPal is a solution to use a service for free: it's wrong! PayPal or other gateway disputes/chargebacks are against our TOS and are strictly forbidden.

@cosmin (aka Alert): Our management already sent you a notification about the remaining debt recovery. You should receive it in Italy shortly.

@TheLie: We don't use only one Riorey firewall. We use multiple Riorey firewalls, plus the IPS infrastructure.

@stormfr: We offer 400Gbps DDoS protection using our own infrastructure collocated in the Voxility's datacenter.

@DeltaAnime: We don't resell Javapipe. We collaborate with Javapipe.

@Vini_AlphaNine: We are a very good hosting company with excellent history and very good reviews everywhere, expanding every month and having over 2000 active clients. 2 bad reviews are actually 2 not satisfied clients. This means we have 0.1% not satisfied clients and 99.9% satisfied clients.

PS: Starting from today, our administration taked the decission to offer the 7 day money back guarantee policy for all plans, including DDoS Protected VPS plans.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 5gbps View Post
    First of all, for those who think that disputing on PayPal is a solution to use a service for free: it's wrong! PayPal or other gateway disputes/chargebacks are against our TOS and are strictly forbidden.
    @5gbps So are you saying you can't open a PayPal dispute on anything brought from you?
    Unhappy with your current host? Take at look at The Pro Host
    Daily Backups|Guaranteed 99% uptime|Friendly support
    What else do you need?
      0 Not allowed!

No. It is not normal to get money back for something used. Actions like this are illegal. THIS DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T OFFER REFUNDS! We do offer the 7 day money back policy, if the refund is requested trough ticket or e-mail directly to us and if 7 days didn't pass. Any dispute should be solved between our staff and the client. Paypal or other payment gateways are not specialized in hosting and cannot take good decissions about something they have no knownledges about.
    Last edited by 5gbps; 12-17-2013 at 07:59 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

2 bad reviews are actually 2 not satisfied clients.
    Actually, these are two outstanding reviews for the readers of WHT. They expose a lot of issues with your TOS, your misleading statements in conversations, and your inability to do what is best for those 2 customers who were not happy with your service.

Are you saying that you will not refund these two who were unhappy?

You have stated that going forward your TOS is updated and now the 7 day refund applies to the DDoS plan.

That does not address the issue of a refund for the two people who have requested based on your confusing website, and your TOS that does not spell out the differences in plans for those who do not review all the plans.

It is my humble opinion that you need to the right thing and make it right for your .1 and honor their refunds.

If not, then I would ask all users of WHT to voice their opinion and have your company banned from offering services on WHT.

Just my opinion!
    Mike
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by redmeds View Post
    Actually, these are two outstanding reviews for the readers of WHT. They expose a lot of issues with your TOS, your misleading statements in conversations, and your inability to do what is best for those 2 customers who were not happy with your service.

Are you saying that you will not refund these two who were unhappy?

You have stated that going forward your TOS is updated and now the 7 day refund applies to the DDoS plan.

That does not address the issue of a refund for the two people who have requested based on your confusing website, and your TOS that does not spell out the differences in plans for those who do not review all the plans.

It is my humble opinion that you need to the right thing and make it right for your .1 and honor their refunds.

If not, then I would ask all users of WHT to voice their opinion and have your company banned from offering services on WHT.

Just my opinion!
    You're right, I liked your word answer are good man respect thanks help
      0 Not allowed!

I have not done this, still problem http://puu.sh/5Qm7j.png

Suspended VPS reason fraud me? false abuse!
      0 Not allowed!

@cosmin (aka Alert): Our management already sent you a notification about the remaining debt recovery. You should receive it in Italy shortly.

@TheLie: We don't use only one Riorey firewall. We use multiple Riorey firewalls, plus the IPS infrastructure.

@stormfr: We offer 400Gbps DDoS protection using our own infrastructure collocated in the Voxility's datacenter.

@DeltaAnime: We don't resell Javapipe. We collaborate with Javapipe.

@Vini_AlphaNine: We are a very good hosting company with excellent history and very good reviews everywhere, expanding every month and having over 2000 active clients. 2 bad reviews are actually 2 not satisfied clients. This means we have 0.1% not satisfied clients and 99.9% satisfied clients.

PS: Starting from today, our administration taked the decission to offer the 7 day money back guarantee policy for all plans, including DDoS Protected VPS plans.
    A paypal dispute from the OP is the correct way forward in this instance, it is not about using services for free, or the $500k Zimbabwean dollars you invested, or that today you've decided to offer a 7 day guarantee. This anti-dispute meme that flows through WHT is getting a bit too strong now, you are responsible for letting it get to this level.

The OP was promised a 7 day money back guarantee.. You changed the terms/rules, OP pleaded for you to honour the guranteee offered, you refused. OP opens paypal dispute. Now... here's where you could recover something like 'Yes we really dropped the ball on this one, it is shame it got to Paypal dispute, but it is our fault. Going forward I will make clear to our sales/live chat operators which plans qualify yada... Sorry again'

This ain't rocket science.
    MattF - Since the start..
      1 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast