SkyNetHosting Issues

This is pretty much my first post here, so let me know if I can do anything to make this topic better. I recently purchased a SkyNetHosting web server, on the pretense that there would be WHMCS included. Now my dilemma is, it has been nearly 2 days and my account has not been activated, and the only contact I've had with the company was a live support request (which was useless BTW). I've tried directly emailing them, creating support tickets labeled critical, but no luck. I'm starting to think I'm being scammed. I'm sort of making this thread to see if anyone else is having similar experiences, or to try and draw them out of the hole they're hiding in. Thanks,
    Ian O.

^^ They take some time in setting up the account after payment (that is because 2CO, their payment processor, does the fraud checks and all), but still they usually dont take more than 12 hours. And rest assured, they will provide all that they advertise in their plans.

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    ^^ They take some time in setting up the account after payment (that is because 2CO, their payment processor, does the fraud checks and all), but still they usually dont take more than 12 hours. And rest assured, they will provide all that they advertise in their plans.
    Unfortunately, I'm losing hope. They've removed the live support system from their site now, and now their ticketing system won't let me login for quote, "We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again". It's been a day and a half. Way more than 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by duper51 View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm losing hope. They've removed the live support system from their site now, and now their ticketing system won't let me login for quote, "We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again". It's been a day and a half. Way more than 12 hours.
    Maybe they are facing few issues with their website. But they have been in business since years so you can give them a day to fix their website issues.
    Their is a rep of Skynethosting here around, i hope he will catch you up.
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

I hope so too, because I was moving my primary business site to their host when mine expired. My clients are already getting upset about the downtime, and they don't like the fact that I can't give them a good estimate of when it will be back online. I think the thing that bothers me most is that in the 2 times I got to talk to sales reps, apparently they couldn't access the billing panel or something, because I asked them to look into it and they said they would forward it to billing because they couldn't access the panel.

I hope so too, because I was moving my primary business site to their host when mine expired. My clients are already getting upset about the downtime, and they don't like the fact that I can't give them a good estimate of when it will be back online. I think the thing that bothers me most is that in the 2 times I got to talk to sales reps, apparently they couldn't access the billing panel or something, because I asked them to look into it and they said they would forward it to billing because they couldn't access the panel.
    Their Sales Chat is appears to be online. Did you tried to contacted them and explaining your situation?
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Just noticed it came online. Here's my current chat transcript:
    Hello Ian. How may I help you?

IanWhen is the Billing support team going to be online.

James Louisthey will available after 3 hours

IanYou said that 3 hours ago

Also your ticketing site is malfunctioning, giving me an error something along these lines: "We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again"

James Louisplease avoid opening multiple tickets for the same issue

IanI closed one, because the status of the situation had changed, and apparently when I tried to reopen the ticket it didn't carry; apologies for that.

IanWithout giving me a canned response, what would ASAP entail? 1 hour or 3 days? I may have to request a refund and move to a new host. I'm actively losing clients at the moment.

I mean, is it not possible for you to set up my account?

Or do I have to wait for the billing team
    EDIT1: OK. He ended the conversation saying your payment passed fraud checks, event though that happened this morning. He won't set up the account for me which is pretty dumb in my opinion.
    Last edited by PerfectionHosting; 12-12-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Put quotes for easier reading

I wonder what is preventing them from being able to set up your account. Perhaps their servers are loaded and they're in the process of provisioning new ones to fulfill new orders?

I will suggest you to open a support ticket. Live chat representative generally do not have all information.
    Ticket reply may take some time, but they will reply with some explanation.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    I will suggest you to open a support ticket. Live chat representative generally do not have all information.
    Ticket reply may take some time, but they will reply with some explanation.
    Yes right, you should open a support service on skynethelp.com.
    LiteSpace.Net Affordable & Reliable Shared & Reseller Hosting
    High Premium Bandwidth || Phoenix, AZ & Atlanta, GA Best Performance!!
    Pure SSD || MariaDB || CloudLinux || DDoS || Daily Backup || 99.9% Uptime ||==> sales[at]litespace.net

OP stated he has already tried contacting them via e-mail and support ticket but received no response.

To be fair, the support staffs are probably unable to help you since they do not have access to Billing. Although it would have be good if they went the extra mile to contact someone in the Billing Department to look into this for you.

Hopefully it doesn't drag any longer for you, since the weekends are coming up. Billing Departments usually don't operate over the weekends - if this doesn't get sorted out soon, it probably won't be over the weekends.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | JetBackup | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Quebec, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Sydney

Hello everybody, thanks for all your responses. They finally provisioned me, and I'm on my way to setting up the site. Thanks a bunch!

Hello everybody, thanks for all your responses. They finally provisioned me, and I'm on my way to setting up the site. Thanks a bunch!
    That sounds good. Thank you for updating.
    Sometimes, provider do take some time because of various reason.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)