reliablesite.net

Hello,

I considering getting a dedicated server at reliablesite.net, they have great deal on E3 1230v3.

I have read few positives reviews in this forum. Any recent good or bad experience with them ?

Thanks!

I thought you read the positive reviews about them already?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

We've few servers with them. Didn't face any issue yet. You can go with them.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Been with them for over a year still loving them.
    Remember when ordering a server from a new company use a Credit Card. Paypal will not refund your money if you get scammed.

They're good, but you could check around and see if you can get some cheaper prices. But otherwise they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by HostPair View Post
    We've few servers with them. Didn't face any issue yet. You can go with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Injection View Post
    Been with them for over a year still loving them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Lewis View Post
    They're good, .....
    Thank you for all of the positive words!
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Great Hardware and network, however as of late the setup time is a bit on the slow side.
    Low Cost Dedicated Servers
    HFBServers.com
    Possible discounts? Email Anthony anthony@hfbservers.com
    Multiple Locations

Quote Originally Posted by hungoverfurball View Post
    Great Hardware and network, however as of late the setup time is a bit on the slow side.
    I got last few servers same day. Their normal setup time is 48hrs. Most of the company offer 24-48hrs setup time.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Great network and fantastic pricing

Been with them a few months now and no complaints. Consider me another fan.

Thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by hungoverfurball View Post
    Sorry about the delays, we've had a few orders come in over the last month with 100+ servers at a time for each order, so there was a slight delay. Setup times should slowly return back to normal once we make our way through the queue.

Thank you very much for the compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by HostPair View Post
    I got last few servers same day. Their normal setup time is 48hrs. Most of the company offer 24-48hrs setup time.
    We aim to get servers up in under 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by IPswing View Post
    Great network and fantastic pricing
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Been with them a few months now and no complaints. Consider me another fan.
    Excellent, thank you!
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

I've been looking at RS.net for a while now too while considering getting a server with them. I haven't found anything bad so far. Their sales responded within 3 hours, John's been nice when I talked to him via PM and asked some dumb questions, the Choopa DC/Network is great, and everyone says great things. I don't think you could go wrong with them.

Did you end up making a decision OP?

Quote Originally Posted by HackedServer View Post
    Did you end up making a decision OP?
    Yes I took a server in their specials section and I am very satisfied so far.

I also decided to purchase a server from ReliableSite, moving from a reseller at Continuum. I am extremely satisfied to far.

Network single thread speeds have been great and stable.

Support is fast (1 min response for one of my tickets, 3 minute resolution for another), see attached (RE: are from the ticket creation, rest are their responses).

I hope it stays this great for a long time to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rs-support.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by HackedServer View Post
    I also decided to purchase a server from ReliableSite, moving from a reseller at Continuum. I am extremely satisfied to far.

Network single thread speeds have been great and stable.

Support is fast (1 min response for one of my tickets, 3 minute resolution for another), see attached (RE: are from the ticket creation, rest are their responses).

I hope it stays this great for a long time to come.
    Awesome, thank you!

They are great. We just started doing business with them. The ticket responses are quick and the support staff is definitely on their game. I will definitely keep doing business with them.
    ArticHost - Economical Hosting Solutions
    VPS | Dedicated
    24/7 Technical Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee