Do not buy into Datashack they do not deliver

Is only my experience do not buy into Datashack they do not deliver, unless you do not need the server and have 15 days to wait,OVH delivery in 1 hour several others in the same day, Datashack ony says: We are experiencing an abnormal amount of orders.

You do not make sense, What do you mean?

How many days did you have to wait for a server you ordered?

Did they state this before you ordered?

I know someone that delivers servers within minutes, does not mean it's anything special. If the server is racked and ready, it's ready..

If the server is not in stock, it's not in stock. And sometime's thing's happend..

Tell them you want a refund and simply move on.

I've never used Datashack before though, but good luck Jery.

sir i have datashake recently they got more order and i receive my service with 8days delay . but i dont care because they have good support and service .

They are slow lately, but we have had dedicated orders delivered in 3 days that was the quickest last week and the others are just as slow, it's just life

Hi,

I haven't really had many problems with Data Shack other than network problems as they nullroute your IP if you experience the smallest DDoS attack.

When I order with them I generally get the server within 2 days.

We all have our busy periods and deliveries within 1 hour are highly exceptional in the current business market.
    Waiting a few days on a server delivery is not that abnormal.

Some people don't really seem to have much patience these days and want everything yesterday instead of tomorrow
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7group View Post
    We all have our busy periods and
    Some people don't really seem to have much patience these days and want everything yesterday instead of tomorrow
    i have yet failed to understand why people need the server like a medical surgery.
    Fernando - Bitline Hosting Services
    Web Hosting - Since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by BitlineHosting View Post
    i have yet failed to understand why people need the server like a medical surgery.
    The reason is simple, no patience
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

I think hosting companies such as Data Shack are falling behind with these set up times. Numerous providers now offer setup within 24 hours of payment.

Data Shack should even consider an express set up option where the client can pay an extra $20 or something like that and the server would be set up within 12 hours of payment.

You get what you pay for. Datashack servers are pretty cheap so you cannot expect to have premium support. But they really deliver the server. It would just take some time and patience.

If you really need the server immediately then why didn't you go to other providers offering 24-hour setup? Or did you even ask datashack if they have server in stock? Or how long before they can setup the server for you?

DataShack definitely does deliver and are a great provider so there should be no worries there for people. They offer great deals on servers especially right now which means they are getting a ton of orders which is going to push back server setup times during their higher order volumes. Their standard server deployments are stated to be 24-48 hours but during this time it can and most likely will run longer. It would be best to contact their Sales department prior to making an order just to confirm so your not let down when you don't get your server details within 48 hours. If you have the time to wait and patience then definitely go for it but if your trying to get the server up for something mission critical you should try elsewhere.
    Dedispec, LLC.
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud Hosting | Colocation
    www.dedispec.com - sales[at]dedispec.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerykson View Post
    Datashack ony says: We are experiencing an abnormal amount of orders.
    I think they provided you the reason.

Better wait or just look for another provider if you can't wait.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

You can't get extreme always there support for a "cheap cheap" server and sometimes granted even some hosts if your paying out the nose for one you can get non responsive tickets etc it's a shame there isn't a balance of a reliable host.

Quote Originally Posted by HD_Chris View Post
    You can't get extreme always there support for a "cheap cheap" server and sometimes granted even some hosts if your paying out the nose for one you can get non responsive tickets etc it's a shame there isn't a balance of a reliable host.
    Actually there are many "balance" of reliable host. The problem are the people looking for a dirt cheap server then ask for ridiculous support. Again, the servers are cheap because I believe that you are only paying for the "server" so premium support is out of the question.

i got my order delivered in 10 days just received it from datashack but i found that i have ordered cpanel / whm which is not being installed yet lol.