Exclamation JaguarPC - Signup Experience

What's wrong JaguarPC?

- I placed my order on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 for VPS.
    - Till now I did not received my VPS, I do not know why?
    - 3 Tickets still opened with no response or answer from CS.
    - More than 5 emails sent and replay till now.
    - 3 Posts by me on WHT and all comments from Zachary is just wasting of time (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1320161).

Is it acceptable?

What should I do?

I was a customer of JaguarPC since 2007 and until 2010, I was really happy customer.

But I do not know what happened now?
    Last edited by Postbox; 11-24-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    █ *Fudevs* ★ Future Developers ★
    http://www.orkanza.com ★ Technology is art of Marketing ★
    █ 99.9% Customer Satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee - All time Support

They might just be going through a rough patch, because that sounds really rare.

I know JPC has been around for awhile, so give it a little bit and see what happens.
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudevs View Post
    What's wrong JaguarPC?

- I placed my order on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 for VPS.
    - Till now I did not received my VPS, I do not know why?
    - 3 Tickets still opened with no response or answer from CS.
    - More than 5 emails sent and replay till now.
    - 3 Posts by me on WHT and all comments from Zachary is just wasting of time (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1320161).

Is it acceptable?

What should I do?

I was a customer of JaguarPC since 2007 and until 2010, I was really happy customer.

But I do not know what happened now?
    Please note that your order #411263 was placed on November 15 and it was flagged as fraud due to a mismatch in IP and country. At that point our team sent a request for a credit card authorization and a government issued ID which was not returned to us until end of business November 22nd.

Our sales and billing offices are closed Saturday (23rd) and Sunday (24th). Your documents will be reviewed Monday morning and a decision will be made in regards to providing service. Thank you for your patience.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary McClung View Post
    Please note that your order #411263 was placed on November 15 and it was flagged as fraud due to a mismatch in IP and country. At that point our team sent a request for a credit card authorization and a government issued ID which was not returned to us until end of business November 22nd.

Our sales and billing offices are closed Saturday (23rd) and Sunday (24th). Your documents will be reviewed Monday morning and a decision will be made in regards to providing service. Thank you for your patience.
    Sure you kidding me, First of all I was using same credit card before for more than 3 years and no problems happened.

No one from your company told me that my CC was flagged as fraud, you must respect your clients by clarify the situation.

Should it take 15 days to receive my VPS up and running, and how come big company like JaguarPC and they do not have Billing system working 24/7/365.

Once you accept my order it means you must get service up and running as soon as possible in order to make your clients satisfied and happy.

How come that no customer services agent replay to my tickets for more than 72 hrs, is it the quality standard you follow?

Why trying to find excuses?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Helpdisk.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    █ *Fudevs* ★ Future Developers ★
    http://www.orkanza.com ★ Technology is art of Marketing ★
    █ 99.9% Customer Satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee - All time Support

Quote Originally Posted by Fudevs View Post
    Sure you kidding me, First of all I was using same credit card before for more than 3 years and no problems happened.

No one from your company told me that my CC was flagged as fraud, you must respect your clients by clarify the situation.

Should it take 15 days to receive my VPS up and running, and how come big company like JaguarPC and they do not have Billing system working 24/7/365.

Once you accept my order it means you must get service up and running as soon as possible in order to make your clients satisfied and happy.

How come that no customer services agent replay to my tickets for more than 72 hrs, is it the quality standard you follow?

Why trying to find excuses?
    Please see ticket #RFF-256-12162 Posted on: 17 November 2013 06:08 PM you were provided the CC auth form by Ross P. It is not our intent to delay the processing of any VPS; however, we do need to verify all fraudulent flagged orders as they could potentially harm our reputation, our customers and other properties on the Internet.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

Seems like a legitimate reason for delay in the setup.

Your CC was not flagged but your order was marked as fraud because of a mismatch between your billing address and ip address.

Please note that your order #411263 was placed on November 15 and it was flagged as fraud due to a mismatch in IP and country

Erm yeah I think the IP mismatch and billing address is the reason behind the delay and a few communication issues. However being a customer before I would of thought they'd process the order due to having no issues before.