Looking for Dedi provider in US, willing to accept Bitcoin as payment

Dual Xeon L5639

64 gb ram

1gbps port

3 ip addresses

Willing to pay in advance, open to lease to own offers

Looking for a reliable provider with a solid network that can handle traffic of a promising Bitcoin related business.
      0 Not allowed!

namecheap do accept bitcoin you can try contacting them for your above requirement.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vini_AlphaNine View Post
    namecheap do accept bitcoin you can try contacting them for your above requirement.
    thanks for your reply, but namecheap doesn't offer powerful enough servers, or good enough bandwidth for my needs. For what its worth, i've investigated nearly every bitcoin accepting provider, and still haven't found what i'm looking for. thanks for trying though
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by r3wt View Post
    thanks for your reply, but namecheap doesn't offer powerful enough servers, or good enough bandwidth for my needs. For what its worth, i've investigated nearly every bitcoin accepting provider, and still haven't found what i'm looking for. thanks for trying though
    Our dual E5-2620 is way faster than your requirement (the L5630 series is almost 4 years old).

1Gbps ports are available on demand but you should understand we're selling a quality blend of bandwidth, not uber-low quality cheap stuff

Matt
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mdrussell View Post
    Our dual E5-2620 is way faster than your requirement (the L5630 series is almost 4 years old).

1Gbps ports are available on demand but you should understand we're selling a quality blend of bandwidth, not uber-low quality cheap stuff

Matt
    I'm not quite sure you understand. the 5639 may be old and have a slower than average baseclock, however its 12 thread / 6 core design fits my needs perfectly. you see, an overview of what i will be running is:

17 Virtual currency daemons.
    assume:

Bitcoind uses 2-4 gb ram(more with rpcssl flag set)

the rest have smaller blockchain and transaction records, so they use between 512 mb-1024 mb apiece.
    each one has its own unique port it listens on, accepts transactions from. they system relies on jsonRPC to account for deposits, which triggers a cronjob to update the database with the affected balance(s).

so boom there's 20 gb ram locked up.

now throw a high traffic php site with an ajax based chat, mysql driven trade system, asynchronous mysqli queries, and another cron job running every 3 seconds, you might understand why i prefer the 5639, despite its lower base clock.

top it all off with a cron job that actively queries calculates, and audits balances for errors, it could be very resource intensive.

maybe you could suggest a setup that would meet my threading needs?

fwiw, i've used namecheap for most of my domain registrations, and ssl certs.

one major problem i have, is the extremely poor performance of your site. it just lags and lags and lags and lags. your customer service is top notch, however your website is lacking in performance, searching for options(host records) is like finding a needle in a haystack, and your billing system messed up when i paid ahead of schedule, and my account was suspended.

again, you offer great service, your 5 dollar hosting was above and beyond my expectations, however the billing system and speed of your site just aggravates me to no end, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. i will give you props on your increased speed of bitpay, which was a pleasant surprise last i went to deposit funds with bitcoins. good job.
    Last edited by r3wt; 11-21-2013 at 11:02 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by r3wt View Post
    I'm not quite sure you understand. the 5639 may be old and have a slower than average baseclock, however its 12 thread / 6 core design fits my needs perfectly. you see, an overview of what i will be running is:

17 Virtual currency daemons.
    assume:

Bitcoind uses 2-4 gb ram(more with rpcssl flag set)

the rest have smaller blockchain and transaction records, so they use between 512 mb-1024 mb apiece.
    each one has its own unique port it listens on, accepts transactions from. they system relies on jsonRPC to account for deposits, which triggers a cronjob to update the database with the affected balance(s).

so boom there's 20 gb ram locked up.

now throw a high traffic php site with an ajax based chat, mysql driven trade system, asynchronous mysqli queries, and another cron job running every 3 seconds, you might understand why i prefer the 5639, despite its lower base clock.

top it all off with a cron job that actively queries calculates, and audits balances for errors, it could be very resource intensive.

maybe you could suggest a setup that would meet my threading needs?

fwiw, i've used namecheap for most of my domain registrations, and ssl certs.

one major problem i have, is the extremely poor performance of your site. it just lags and lags and lags and lags. your customer service is top notch, however your website is lacking in performance, searching for options(host records) is like finding a needle in a haystack, and your billing system messed up when i paid ahead of schedule, and my account was suspended.

again, you offer great service, your 5 dollar hosting was above and beyond my expectations, however the billing system and speed of your site just aggravates me to no end, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. i will give you props on your increased speed of bitpay, which was a pleasant surprise last i went to deposit funds with bitcoins. good job.
    I appreciate the feedback.

I will say that I don't think you can effectively mine bitcoin on a dedicated server. However, the dual E5-2620 is also 6 core / 12HT. Pitch them against each other and the newer server will win.

We don't get many complaints about the speed of our site. It's hosted on a pretty complex high-end multi-location cluster. Where do you access it from? I'd appreciate any traceroutes or further feedback you could send to feedback@namecheap.com

Thank you for the positive comments on our hosting

Matt
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy
      0 Not allowed!

i'm not mining bitcoin, i'm building an exchange

https://openex.pw
      0 Not allowed!

Update On what i'm looking for with budget

Web Server:
    Dual Xeon 64 gb ram 1gbps port, 38-100 tb bandwidth

Server 2:

Xeon, 48gb ram, 1gbps port, 20 tb bandwidth.

budget: $500/mo. can pay setup fee up to $500

also would like the ability to add a 3rd server on demand, and upgrade the ram on the Web Server. probably will need it eventually

thanks, r3wt
      0 Not allowed!

Wanted: 2 dedicated Servers, paying in bitcoin, Budget $500/mo

Web Server:
    Dual Xeon 64 gb ram 1gbps port, 38-100 tb bandwidth

Server 2:

Xeon, 48gb ram, 1gbps port, 20 tb bandwidth.

budget: $500/mo. can pay setup fee up to $500

also would like the ability to add a 3rd server on demand, and upgrade the ram on the Web Server. probably will need it eventually

thanks, r3wt

For information on what would be hosted, see below:
    http://dev.openex.pw/
      0 Not allowed!

I would also recommend namecheap, I have been personally using their services for years now.
    Last edited by mehboobashraf; 12-03-2013 at 09:28 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

By the way, did you try https://www.spendbitcoins.com

Maybe u will get some info there?
    More than decade with webhosting!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mehboobashraf View Post
    I would also recommend namecheap, I have been personally using their services for years now.
    doesn't fit my needs, thanks. said that twice already.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Since you have set your mind to one CPU I would suggest selling some of your bitcoin and building the machine yourself and colocating it...

Bitcoin isn't very stable and I wouldn't recommend renting a dedicated server with it as one month your server could be .3 bitcoin then the next month it could be 3 or 4 whole bitcoins. Real currency is much more stable and doesn't fluctuate nearly as much as bitcoin has in the last couple of months.
      0 Not allowed!

this order has been filled
      0 Not allowed!