Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ServerMania.com

* ServerMania.com

I've currently got a couple of high end dedicated servers with them and they are running great. They come with 1Gbps uplink and the default bandwidth is 10TB which is more then enough for me, but is upgradable. Server performance is AMAZING, we have up to 30 really demanding game servers running on one server and the CPU and RAM show no signs of even a tiny struggle. They provide a wide range of operating systems, and windows is CHEAP.

If you ever get stuck support is always there, the longest I've had to wait for a ticket reply is 9 minutes.

How long have you been with them?
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Servers View Post
    How long have you been with them?
    About 3 months now. Just ordered a new server because I am so pleased.

How the server performs isn't their doing, though.

If it really *is* a dedicated server then you can thank Intel/AMD for that

Be sure to report your post to the mods with an IP address/proof of ownership.

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    How the server performs isn't their doing, though.

If it really *is* a dedicated server then you can thank Intel/AMD for that

Be sure to report your post to the mods with an IP address/proof of ownership.

Francisco
    I suppose, but equally it shows they don't use rubbish hardware and have a good network

I'd report this post to the moderators and show them proof of having a service with them. ServerMania has had fake reviews on here before from users with no posts and new signups, so skepticism is to be expected when new ones appear in similar fashion.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

You can all see proof if you wish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails servermania.JPG  

I have a couple E3 servers with ServerMania and I can agree with this review that their service is quite good, probably better than most I've dealt with. Quickest support ticket reply was about 30 seconds, longest maybe 8 minutes? Very good.

I think a screenshot from PayPal or your bank with the transaction payment would be better proof... all things considered.

I don't doubt that they're capable of maintaining happy clients, but since I know they've had at least one other thread removed due to a 'raving review' that turned out to be fake it's best to approach these with skepticism.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by MannDude View Post
    I think a screenshot from PayPal or your bank with the transaction payment would be better proof... all things considered.

I don't doubt that they're capable of maintaining happy clients, but since I know they've had at least one other thread removed due to a 'raving review' that turned out to be fake it's best to approach these with skepticism.
    That's fair enough. Everyone deserves a second change though?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails servermania.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by DomIsAmazing27 View Post
    So you've been with them for one day, and already have raving reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    My latest server was 1 day ago. If you refer back to that image, you will see there is another one on 30th September

My latest server was 1 day ago. If you refer back to that image, you will see there is another one on 30th September
    Alright so 1 1/2 months, not 3

Francisco
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

What server configuration do you have with them?

Alright so 1 1/2 months, not 3

Francisco
    I've had plenty of servers and hosting accounts for 1-2 months and made reviews about them, what's so bad about that? I don't understand why so many hosts here rant about others getting good reviews, it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeambrose3 View Post
    I've had plenty of servers and hosting accounts for 1-2 months and made reviews about them, what's so bad about that? I don't understand why so many hosts here rant about others getting good reviews, it's pathetic.
    Not what I'm pointing out

The OP said 3 months but it's about 1 1/2 months. There's a difference between the two.

Francisco

The OP said 3 months but it's about 1 1/2 months. There's a difference between the two.

Francisco
    Does it really matter? I don't go and check the exact dates when I post a review either. As long as it's not a "Day one review" I don't see the problem, one month or three months.

It's because these folks have made fake reviews for themselves in the past. That's the difference. They need to be questioned.

I've had plenty of servers and hosting accounts for 1-2 months and made reviews about them...
    I've done the same thing. But you have to take into consideration that you have been here since 2011 and I have been here since 2006.

Don't you think it's the slightest bit odd when somebody creates an account here, and their first day and their only post is to provide a raving review for some company?

Certainly makes me scratch my head...especially when the host in question has been caught with fake reviews in the past.

I've done the same thing. But you have to take into consideration that you have been here since 2011 and I have been here since 2006.

Don't you think it's the slightest bit odd when somebody creates an account here, and their first day and their only post is to provide a raving review for some company?

Certainly makes me scratch my head...especially when the host in question has been caught with fake reviews in the past.
    I provided you with information to back up the fact i have servers with them, why are you still arguing with people about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofiber View Post
    What server configuration do you have with them?
    It's a Intel Quad Core Xeon E5-2609 @ 3.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD with 10TB bandwidth and 1GBps uplink. Running windows server 2012

I see a screenshot for one server... what about the other?

It's just I don't trust reviews from new members who review companies with a history of fake ones.

I do not believe people sign up on message forums to simply post a raving review without it being fake or somehow compensated or encouraged. Signing up, verifying email address, writing raving review... and then more than likely not posting elsewhere on the forum again.

Francisco
    I had just noticed and was going to post the same.

Pricing looks good is this with or without control panel?
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

Quote Originally Posted by digitallog View Post
    Pricing looks good is this with or without control panel?
    Probably without since he has Windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast