Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How can i get traffic back to my site.

Hello webmaster i have a movies site, and i have almost 10000 users per day , but since last two days i only get 2000 users on my site. I have saw that all the post of my site which are ranking high on 1st page, but suddenly all disappears from Google.

What should i do to get traffic on my site ? Please Help.
      0 Not allowed!

It might be that you have been penalized from google... Check webmaster tools
      0 Not allowed!

What is the URL?
    What keyword(s) were you ranking for?
      0 Not allowed!

Are you streaming copyrighted movies by any chance?
    If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised.
      0 Not allowed!

do more social media submissions and all to promote more traffic to your site
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for your response. I have checked the webmaster tool i did not get any notification from Google as well as from DMCA.

The same thing also happened few days ago, when all the post of my site were disappear from Google , but they were back to ranking again after 3-4 days.
      0 Not allowed!

Use social media connectivity in your website and get traffic from them, you can use link earning methods and can get links from the source site, you must avoid spamming it can disrupt your all work to get traffic over your website.
    web hosting review providers http://www.webhostingbillboarders.com/
      0 Not allowed!

Do you see any action under "Manual Actions" in your Google Webmaster Tools? If Google has detected webspam for your website, you will get the details from here.
    || Web Hosting Blog - Web Hosting security & latest web hosting industry Announcements
    || Web Hosting Discussion - A Web Hosting community
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ctrlspeak View Post
    Yeah it could be google is penalizing you for linking to copyrighted material
    1. How do you know that give the OP has not given us the URL.
    2. Pretty much EVERY site links to copyright material. What is wrong with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailash12 View Post
    Do you see any action under "Manual Actions" in your Google Webmaster Tools? If Google has detected webspam for your website, you will get the details from here.
    Do you not read threads before posting in them? As the op said above:
    Quote Originally Posted by inetweaver View Post
    I have checked the webmaster tool i did not get any notification from Google as well as from DMCA.
    Last edited by cbpayne; 11-11-2013 at 02:32 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post
    Do you not read threads before posting in them? As the op said above:
    OP didn't mention where he looked in Webmaster tools.. hence I clarified it where to look..
    || Web Hosting Blog - Web Hosting security & latest web hosting industry Announcements
    || Web Hosting Discussion - A Web Hosting community
      0 Not allowed!

Try to get quality and natural back links and you can also take the help of social sites to get back your traffic from Google in time. Add original and fresh content.
      0 Not allowed!

Don't run to the conclusion first analyze where is the problem.
    Have you checked on analytics?-

Where exactly has your visits fallen?
    Is it Google non-paid traffic that has been fallen?
    Were you running any paid campaign or have purchased backlinks which now are removed?

Please analyze them and only then some solution can be worked on.
    Web Design Services and Mobile Application Development at talentsfromindia.com
      0 Not allowed!

Hello webmaster i have a movies site, and i have almost 10000 users per day , but since last two days i only get 2000 users on my site. I have saw that all the post of my site which are ranking high on 1st page, but suddenly all disappears from Google.

What should i do to get traffic on my site ? Please Help.
    if you are unable to diagnose the problem with your site, if it's a Google penalty or your site is infected with panda or penguin just redirect your website to a new domain with .htaccess 301. trust me it will get you back all your visitors once again.

but be sure to check with Google webmaster tools with your search queries if they are dropped from previous once.
    Last edited by iboomz; 11-13-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Unmanaged Dedicated Servers with 29 ip Block | Affordable and Reliable web hosting India
    Wordpress Themes Blog
      0 Not allowed!

do you monitoring your search keyword for incoming visitors? Maybe you can try to search your own website on google using common search keyword that used by your visitors and check if the position is on top like before maybe. I think you got deindex by google. You can try to check how many search result about your website on google using site:yourdomain keyword
      0 Not allowed!

Google recently made some updates... may be you are facing the issues due to the updates. You should check your webmaster tools for any message. Also update your website through quality and informative content...
      0 Not allowed!

Creating quality backlinks to your site will help you to drive much traffic to it. Forum posting, blog commenting and seo article writing services will definitely help you to achieve this goal.
      0 Not allowed!

so as to get traffic o your site you need to create more and more backlinks but mailnly focus on good quality links.
      0 Not allowed!

If you can't troubleshoot the problem with Analytics and Webmasters Tools, you can try looking for website audit agencies. They can go in-depth and check your backlinks, duplicate content, faulty URLs... the whole nine yards. This is of course should not be your first solution to the problem if you are budget conscious because you will need to spend for it for sure.

Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

I think he has been penalized by Google for streaming copyrighted material.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by susangreen View Post
    First check your webmaster tool to get your domain to be on live.or else do on page seo for analyse your site if it is any wrong on among link building you can get to over come this.
    Do you read threads before posting in them? Did you read the bit where they HAVE checked WMT's?
      0 Not allowed!

Only thing what can you do is good and quality backlink, no quantity, just quality. Good luck.
    If you need a web developer from Serbia - check: Web design Belgrade
    And check my page for SEO optimisation: SEO Belgrade
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for your response. I have checked the webmaster tool i did not get any notification from Google as well as from DMCA.

The same thing also happened few days ago, when all the post of my site were disappear from Google , but they were back to ranking again after 3-4 days.
    Looks like penguin penalty due to unnatural back links. check and remove bad back links through disavow tool.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vtechpk View Post
    Looks like penguin penalty due to unnatural back links. check and remove bad back links through disavow tool.
    What a load of nonsense! How can it be Penguin if the ranking returned a few days later?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post
    What a load of nonsense! How can it be Penguin if the ranking returned a few days later?
    As inetweaver said that it was returned few days back, that time it could be google dancing but if this time it is not returned then it is penguin. please peruse following

1. http://moz.com/community/q/penguin-2...-why-hit-by-it
    2. http://www.searchenginejournal.com/p...e-2-0-recover/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vtechpk View Post
    As inetweaver said that it was returned few days back, that time it could be google dancing but if this time it is not returned then it is penguin. please peruse following

1. http://moz.com/community/q/penguin-2...-why-hit-by-it
    2. http://www.searchenginejournal.com/p...e-2-0-recover/
    You have no idea what you are talking about! Did you even read those resoruces that you linked to? It was NOT penguin that they were affected by. Did you even note the date that inetweaver was affected --> NOT penguin!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast