4.4 Android KitKat

Anyone else excited for the new release of Android 4.4 KitKat?

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/pho...atures-1177910
    Andrew Cordova - Limestone Networks - Sales Representative
    Dedicated, Enterprise & Cloud Hosting - Premium Network - Passionate Support
    DDoS Protection Available - Resell Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - 877.586.0555

Have it running on my Nexus 4, seems pretty snappy so far. Not sure I agree with substituting the SMS app for Hangouts, but it looks like I can switch back if I want.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Have it running on my Nexus 4, seems pretty snappy so far. Not sure I agree with substituting the SMS app for Hangouts, but it looks like I can switch back if I want.
    Google is trying every way to push their social network platform in our face.

People using their website have to have a Google+ account to leave comments.

And now nudging people towards Hangouts?

I suspect Google will in the future automatically create your circle of friends from your phone contact list.

Quote Originally Posted by hellind2 View Post
    Google is trying every way to push their social network platform in our face.
    Yup, being forced to join G+ just to use youtube any more (I have a number of youtube accounts, to keep things organized ). Kind of sad.

4.4 looks alright, I really can't believe they didn't have a 'print from device' option before this? That's something that's been in iOS for years.

Caller ID might be interesting, though how successful they're going to be at mapping the # to a known # is something else entirely.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Works splendidly on my nexus 5!