Paid links are working for SEO know

Hello Friends,

I want to know that Paid links are working now for SEO anyone have information about this please share your views here.....
      0 Not allowed!

Paid links are working just fine for SEO, and they are actually working really well at the moment ... until Google detects them.
      0 Not allowed!

thanx a lot for clear my doubt now i can do paid links also...

<<signature be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by foobic; 11-06-2013 at 02:15 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Don't go for cheap paid links where websites are just selling links in bulk. Do good analysis of few websites that you expect can bring traffic to your site and then propose for a backlink exchange if other site feels you too can bring traffic to them.
    Web Design Services and Mobile Application Development at talentsfromindia.com
      0 Not allowed!

Google's very good at detecting paid links. Take care.
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Paid links are working for SEO know

Big no go for Google but hundreds of SEO's do it and it works. If it's done it must be reversable and traceable.
    HostusPocus | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Global Datacentres - Premium Low Latency IP transit.
    ISO 27001 Accredited | 24/7 Magical Support
      0 Not allowed!

If paid links are done correctly, sites will usually see an increase in rankings. Google, however, is devoted to penalizing sites that they see with paid links.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cisanupam View Post
    Don't go for cheap paid links where websites are just selling links in bulk. Do good analysis of few websites that you expect can bring traffic to your site and then propose for a backlink exchange if other site feels you too can bring traffic to them.
    ok i am going with cheap paid links where websites are just selling links in bulk. i will check it first then pay for that.

Last edited by Ash; 11-07-2013 at 09:10 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webmastereyebridge View Post
    ok i am going with cheap paid links where websites are just selling links in bulk. i will check it first then pay for that.

I would highly discourage this, and in fact this is exactly what your thread responders are discouraging.
    Blazing Fast Hosting From A2 Hosting - Design Your Perfect VPS Hosting Package
    -Pay Only For The Resources You Need - High-Performance SwiftServers - SSDs With Page Loads Up To 300% Faster Than Standard Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - A2 QuickInstaller - Choose Your Linux OS - Instant Activation - Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee - Choose Your Hosting Location
      0 Not allowed!

Hello Friends,

I want to know that Paid links are working now for SEO anyone have information about this please share your views here.....
    Like what other members said, it works UNTIL Google detects you. So, to sum up what people's tips are: NO, DON'T INVEST ON THAT. IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED!

Perhaps you misunderstood the others. (facepalm)

Quote Originally Posted by a2hosting View Post
    I would highly discourage this, and in fact this is exactly what your thread responders are discouraging.
    Listen to a2hosting, it is highly discouraged. It is difficult to be indexed again after being penalized, so take precautionary measures.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Internet Marketing requirements.
      0 Not allowed!

Paid links can surely get you in a lot of trouble.
      0 Not allowed!

Previous it was working but due to the change in algorithm its not working.
      0 Not allowed!

It's really not worth getting paid links.

What's the point in being on the 1st page for a week or 2 and then being on the 200th page for 6 months after that?
      0 Not allowed!

Inside early 2000s, dealing paid links to raise rankings in the actual SERPs was one common occurrence in the world of SEO. It absolutely was an acceptable SEO link building exercise until 2007, when Google reported that paid back links were in violation with their Webmaster Guidelines, as they were purposefully wanting to manipulate the search engine results. As Google expressed,

…some SEOs and webmasters participate in the practice of dealing links that move PageRank, disregarding the standard of the links, the actual sources, and the long-term impact it has on their websites. Buying or advertising links that pass PageRank is within violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines and may negatively impact a site's ranking looking results.

If there's anything that I have learned in my personal 12+ years as an SEO professional, it’s anytime Google decides anything is black head wear, they mean the idea. Plenty of SEO firms must revamp client strategies in the event the news broke to keep their sites about the right side regarding Google’s line within the sand. Google did admit that not all paid links immediately violate their rules, such as links purchased for advertising, but that they will work hard to discount other unnatural links built to cheat the technique.
      0 Not allowed!

paid links is blackhat seo trick,
    because you would get result until google does not dedect it,
    and when google will find those as paid links, so belive me your website would be spam + band from Google,
    many of online indian, bangladeshi, indonecian, chines, and other country seo do this
    seo is good if you get manual links to your sites,
    never use any cheap seo service because they would provide you bad working in cheap which you would know after bending.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cisanupam View Post
    Don't go for cheap paid links where websites are just selling links in bulk.
    Absolutely agree,
    Avoid such crap websites, unfortunately Internet is filled to the brim with them, they are going to hurt your website in the long run.
      0 Not allowed!

Once search engine detect the paid links in your site it will automatically lower the rank of the website. So avoid getting paid links it will not works for ethical seo techniques.
      0 Not allowed!

Google search engine strictly disallow paid links.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HostGapHosting View Post
    It's really not worth getting paid links.

What's the point in being on the 1st page for a week or 2 and then being on the 200th page for 6 months after that?
    Exactly. When getting backlinks, you have to keep in mind longevity. Always follow good SEO practices and you will rank #1 for a very long time. It's not rocket science!
      0 Not allowed!

The era of paid links are already dead. Try getting genuine links. Think long term.
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Hello Friends,

Paid links will always work for SEO. It may be harmful when Google detects those links. Better to gather back links in normal process these will help you in future also. And it will help you in rankings also. Google will give more importance to Natural Processes.
      0 Not allowed!

Links -paid or not- are working as usual, and for the foreseeable future they will continue to work as links are the best signals Google's algorithm has for determining who ranks where.
    For 100s of weird ways to make money checkout MoneyPantry.com

Tired of fake reviews? Read a real BlueHost Review.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes paid links are working, but once Google detect the paid links then it could be problem for your site.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes paid links are working and getting popular in the field of SEO,now days SEO people are getting more concern about creating traffic over a website so they are buying links of different sources, but one should be aware of quality and relevancy of links before buying it.
      0 Not allowed!