Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Someone from Wired Tree, pleas step in (Urgent)!

Hello,

My account was suspended on 21st October 2013, after 15 days of non-payment (I did not have enough funds in my debit card) of due date. When I contacted billing department and asked them that I can clear my dues on 1st November 2013(I was to receive $100 in my debit card on this day), their rep said that he can’t reactivate my account until I cleared my dues…

Any way when I logged on 1st November 2013 in my account to pay my dues, there was no invoice. When contacted billing department again that I want to clear my dues ($100) as now I had around $112 in my debit card

Now today on 5th of November (after 4 ****ing days) I received following reply:

“Right now your service account is currently terminated for non-payment on the October 6th invoice however the data is still on the hardware node at this time. If you would like the service to be reactivated, I can create an invoice for the previous balance and reconnection fee. The balance of this invoice would be $125.00. Once it is paid, I can have the Support team reactivate the service. Would you like me to create the invoice at this time?”

How pathetic loser can you be? I clearly told you that I only have enough funds to clear my previous invoice and now you are making a new invoice with additional $25 while I clearly requested you that I can only pay you $100? Now my all of my blogs are down for around 15 days and some of them are Page Rank 3 blogs…

What happened to customer care these days? Any one from WT will bother to answer me?
    Last edited by greenrose; 11-04-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Do you have any backups? I would of thought since you told them they would of set a date after you said you'd pay. Hope James helps you.

If it's very urgent try emailing him or phoning their offices: james@wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733

Edit: Misread the context.
    Last edited by Atlanical-Mike; 11-04-2013 at 11:29 PM.

There 2 options, you can add more credit to your card or they have to remove the re connect fee.
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Can't blame WT, you were over 15 days late.

Your account got terminated (Im sure your received tons of warning emails too).
    They offer you to restore your account (you are lucky they have your data) for a minimal fee but you are still crying?

How can you blame them? you had at least a month before termination (2 weeks prior, 2 weeks after due date).

my 2 cents.
    Hostabulous 🔗 cPanel (Cloudlinux) & Plesk (Windows DC 2016) Hosting 🔗 R1Soft CDP backups
    No Gimmicks 🍁 Proudly Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by greenrose View Post
    My account was suspended on 21st October 2013, after 15 days of non-payment (I did not have enough funds in my debit card) of due date. When I contacted billing department and asked them that I can clear my dues on 1st November 2013(I was to receive $100 in my debit card on this day), their rep said that he can’t reactivate my account until I cleared my dues…
    Hello greenrose. I am looking into this for you now but being suspended almost 2 weeks ago because you were 15 days overdue puts you very behind. We would normally provide 7 days before interupting service but it looks likely that we made a few exceptions for you. Regardless, I assure you I will do whatever I can for you and I have already called one of our Shift Coordinators on staff tonight to have a look.

I will respond once I know more but if you could PM or email me a ticket ID or your email address on file, that may expedite things.
    James Webb
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | New: Pure SSD RAID-10 Fully Managed VPS
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    james@wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

I was able to find what I believe is your account. It looks like your invoice was due on October 6th. We had warned you a few times that you needed to pay your bill in full and provided you with an extension far beyond our policy of 7 days. You also mentioned you would be able to pay in full on November 1st but you did not pay anything. As of this afternoon you are just a couple days shy of a month late and we still have not received payment.

Calvin mentioned in your ticket WVO-378583 that we would require payment for reactivation but that as of right now your data is still on the hardware node. You replied this evening saying you wouldn't be able to pay your bill until mid month but offered a portion of the bill. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time this has happened on your account. We won't be able to re-activate until you have paid your bill from last month but I will let our Support team know they should hold on to your data for the next few days.

We have generously gone above and beyond our policies trying to accommodate you greenrose and I see no fault from our side in this situation but we are going to give you the best options considering the situation. Our Shift Coordinator will be reaching out to you tonight followed by our Billing Manager in the morning CST.
    James Webb
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | New: Pure SSD RAID-10 Fully Managed VPS

Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree James View Post
    You also mentioned you would be able to pay in full on November 1st but you did not pay anything. As of this afternoon you are just a couple days shy of a month late and we still have not received payment.
    Did you even read my original post? I went to pay on 1st November but there was NO invoice to be paid, contacted support same day (same time) but it took him 4 days to reply, how will you justify it?

Calvin mentioned in your ticket WVO-378583 that we would require payment for reactivation but that as of right now your data is still on the hardware node. You replied this evening saying you wouldn't be able to pay your bill until mid month but offered a portion of the bill.
    this guy Calvin is lying to you. You can check my support ticket manual. I told him that I will clear my dues on 1st November but as there was no invoice, I contacted him for it but he deliberately took 4 days to reply...

Why would Calvin want to lie for your own mistake? The best thing now is, your data is still on the server (other companies would have just deleted them!) and yet you are blaming WT for your mistake for not paying an invoice for that long? Ridiculous.

Did you even read my original post? I went to pay on 1st November but there was NO invoice to be paid, contacted support same day (same time) but it took him 4 days to reply, how will you justify it?
    Greenrose, as of tonight, you telling us that you cannot pay the outstanding balance.

You would need to pay the outstanding balance in full to have your service turned back on. We reminded you about this on the 28th of October (over 3 weeks late) and then we finally received a response from you over the weekend on the 2nd of November during non Billing hours. We asked you about 10 hours ago if you would like us to generate a new invoice for you and this evening at 9:04pm you reminded us that you cannot pay the full balance until November 10th. I am sorry that you are in this situation Greenrose but we have done nothing wrong here. I would be happy to work with you regarding your situation in private but it's your responsibility to pay your bills if you would like to receive services.
    James Webb

...you reminded us that you cannot pay the full balance until November 10th...

Not True! I said I will pay "NEXT" invoice on 10th, while I wanted to pay the current invoice on 1st November(I would have, if invoice was still there or at least you had bothered to replied same day)

don't try to twist the facts...
    Last edited by greenrose; 11-05-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Kudos to James @ Wiredtree

Greenrose, they have gone above/beyond their policies which you agreed to upon signing up.

Not True! I said I will pay "NEXT" invoice on 10th, while I wanted to pay the current invoice on 1st November, don't try to twist the facts...
    I am not trying to twist facts greenrose. Below is what you said tonight and to turn your server back on, we would need payment in full because you are almost a month late. We wouldn't want to trick you into not paying.

and rest I will pay you in next invoice on 10th November 2013
    James Webb

I am not trying to twist facts greenrose. Below is what you said tonight and to turn your server back on, we would need payment in full because you are almost a month late. We wouldn't want to trick you into not paying.

the least you can do is to generate two invoices for me one for $100 and 2nd for $25 ? I will pay you as soon as invoices are generated, I need my account activated ASAP, you have now idea how much mental suffering I am going through. All of my sites(2-4 years old, google page ranked blogs) are down for 15 days and this is my only source of income...
    Last edited by greenrose; 11-05-2013 at 02:05 AM.

you have now idea how much mental suffering I am going through.
    Then I'd suggest paying your bills and re-evaluating your situation, as this isn't the first time this has happened, according to them.

WT is great when it comes to invoices, paying them, adjusting of your due date, but you've got to show a bit of responsibility here.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

the least you can do is to generate two invoices for me one for $100 and 2nd for $25 ? I will pay you as soon as invoices are generated, I need my account activated ASAP, you have now idea how much mental suffering I am going through. All of my sites(2-4 years old, google page ranked blogs) are down for 15 days and this is my only source of income...
    Greenrose, I have provided you with the invoice split as requested. Once they are both paid, one of our Shift Coordinators will be happy to assist you with service reactivation. I am sorry to had to go through this as we wouldn't wish this on anyone but we have also been as accommodating as possible over the last 30 days without payment. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know through your Billing or Support tickets. Thanks!
    James Webb

Greenrose, I have provided you with the invoice split as requested. Once they are both paid, one of our Shift Coordinators will be happy to assist you with service reactivation. I am sorry to had to go through this as we wouldn't wish this on anyone but we have also been as accommodating as possible over the last 30 days without payment. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know through your Billing or Support tickets. Thanks!
    both of the invoices were paid within 10 minutes of the time they were generated! I am waiting for my account to be fully restored, ASAP
    Last edited by Matt; 05-24-2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: removed size tags

both of the invoices were paid within 10 minutes of the time they were generated! I am waiting for my account to be fully restored, ASAP
    Please ??? No????
    Last edited by Matt; 05-24-2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: op edited
    Web Hosting | Webdesign | 24/7 Support
    https://www.lusoaloja.pt
    Sempre as melhores ofertas

Someone from Wired Tree, pleas step in (Urgent)!

James and his team has done far more than "least you can do" at this point. Good work staying on top of this, James.

Web hosting companies bend over backwards to retain business, but you'd be hard pressed to find a company that tolerates multiple instances of late payments, even after special requests to extend the billing periods. You won't find that with bigger hosts, that's for sure.

Be glad James was willing to work through this with you. At any time, he would have had full merit to simply deny your request and otherwise choose to not do business with someone who is habitually late with payments.
    DBLHost.com
    US Based Shared Web Hosting • cPanel+Softaculous • Email Hosting • Domain Names
    https://www.dblhost.com

Agree with everyone here. James has done the best ever tolerance with a customer. I've never seen a big company do this. I even dare not to want a big company to "wait" me like this. I think you should be learning what's politeness.

Classic.

It's just like having an offline client that either pays you less than what your suppose to get, or calls basically saying "Sorry I can't pay you on time even though you gave me numerous warnings and invoices ahead of time. I used the money for my 5 week vacation to a hot client location". "We can meet for a coffee when I get back...and guess, I'll buy the coffee as a good sign"

...and just like myself and another designer I know have done....suspend an account for non-payment and within 5 magical minutes the phone is ringing.

We have some customers who pay late every month, then get suspended and moan about late fees added after 4 days.
    Been running a successful independent web hosting company for over 13 years

Quote Originally Posted by victormeldrew View Post
    We have some customers who pay late every month, then get suspended and moan about late fees added after 4 days.

Because some customers like to have the host hand-hold their finances.

Rent is due the 1st of the month, unless your going to hide under the bed to avoid the landlord.

They signed up knowing what day the monthly fee is due.

In some cases they get a invoice 10 days before it's due, and then another leeway of 7 days after it's due....so 17 days of knowing it's due....within the 28,29,or 30 days from the last payment knowing another payment would be due.

Oh man, one of these customers. Even when the situation is completely their own fault, they're got the balls to publicly accuse the other party.

Wiredtree handled this very well and professionally. This is a textbook example of how you do it on a public forum: explain the facts, speak calmly and apologize even the fault doesn't lie with you.

Like all things in life, cash is king.
    DBLHost.com
    US Based Shared Web Hosting • cPanel+Softaculous • Email Hosting • Domain Names
    https://www.dblhost.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast