Hosthop 2 day outage

Has anyone got any services at @hosthop? They have pretty much disappeared over night. The only information I can find regarding the "outage" is this. http://pastebin.com/QmZ76HjJ

Hello,
    Due to sudden and unexpected circumstances the following IP's will experience a NETWORK WIDE OUTAGE THAT WILL LAST AN INDETERMINATE AMOUNT OF TIME.
    It is URGENT that all data is backed up at once - there may be less than 24 hours in which to save your data.
    Any data that is not backed up will no longer be accessible.
    The IP range that will be affected is the following;
    206.253.*.* (Any IP that starts with 206.253) If you have another IP out of this range, it is highly recommended to backup those IP's as well - immediately.

***ALL CLIENTS WITH DATA HOSTED WITHIN THESE IP'S ARE URGED TO BACK UP DATA AND RELOCATE SERVICES***
    NOTE!! Do not create support tickets or other emails regarding the outage. Correspondances WILL NOT BE ANSWERED! This includes phone calls.
    There will be no support available however, ALL NETWORK FIREWALLS have been disabled to ease with your backups and movement.
    No Server or Network Admins will be available. An update to this matter will be posted within 72 hours at www.hosthop.com. Please visit that site for further information.

The Management and Staff of Hop Networks expresses sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this sudden and unavoidable circumstance.

Thank you for your years of loyal patronage to Hop Networks.
    Please visit hosthop.com in 72 hours for further information

Seems like they don't have money to cover the bill at the end of the month lol At least they gave you a heads up to backup all your data.

Hosthop 2 day outage

Nice to know you got the advanced notice, some providers just get up and vanish leaving customers in the dark. Good luck to the customers finding a new service

Ugh, "advanced notice"... They sent out an e-mail in the middle of the night. I saw it when I got to work the next morning, and by the time I got home and actually had the ability to backup my data my VPS was no longer accessible...

Not to mention, about 24 hours before the "advanced notice" they took my payment for an additional month of service. Since I payed through Google Wallet, now I am stuck going through a payment dispute with them since HostHop is not responding to any communication.

Also, the have a strange definition of 72 hours, since we are now on day #4 since the initial notice and all their page shows is a placeholder from DNS Made Easy stating their their service has expired... what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by xcrunxc View Post
    Also, the have a strange definition of 72 hours, since we are now on day #4 since the initial notice and all their page shows is a placeholder from DNS Made Easy stating their their service has expired... what a joke.
    It wasn't a network outage it was a "going out of business" outage.

Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    It wasn't a network outage it was a "going out of business" outage.

Francisco
    Right, but in their notice they stated: "Please visit hosthop.com in 72 hours for further information". Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by xcrunxc View Post
    Right, but in their notice they stated: "Please visit hosthop.com in 72 hours for further information". Oh well...
    Well, they weren't lying per-say...

Their DNS is expired, much like their company <_<

Francisco

Now getting "DNS service for this domain has expired with DNS Made Easy" message on their main website. Did you get your backup before they went offline?