Thread: UK Hosting

UK Hosting

A good place to buy Reseller hosting? IN UK. For wordpress the current provider is so slow that the site loads in 2-3 minutes please suggest.
    Developer.

The slowness may be from slow servers rather than from being outside the UK. Focus on finding a reliable provider as your top priority.
    Not as active on WHT as I used to be, but still drop in and receive email notifications from here.
    My personal blog site: https://www.oakleys.org.uk/blog

They may have slow servers regardless of location. Their could be a number of problems and for that the server may load slow or not respond at all. You should defiantly look into going with a reliable decent sized provider who can dedicate time to server maintenance. There are a few providers here on WHT from uk who are overall very good and the best choice for you. You have to make sure you research the provider your about to sign up with make sure they are decent and can suite your needs.

Take a look at rshosting.co.uk
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Are you able to see the server load from within your cPanel? It should be under Server Status if you click the link on the left. There are a lot of great UK hosting providers, however the only one I've used for shared hosting is tsohost.co.uk and there's never a problem.

Take a look here: http://www.webhostingbuzz.co.uk/wordpress-hosting.php

I used their reseller hosting until I outgrew it (so moved to a dedicated server).
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

For UK reseller hosting I would recommend EZPZHosting. On their newest servers MySQL is powered by SSD drives and I've found our WP install loads pretty darn fast.
    ItsmirHosting UK/EU Shared Hosting • UK & US VPS Hosting • Charity (NFP) Hosting
    Fast, Friendly and Reliable Hosting
    Litespeed Powered • cPanel • CloudLinux • Softaculous • Daily Offsite Backups
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% uptime - 24/7 Dedicated UK support

ResellersPanel.com operate in a UK data center. I know the guys and can recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by kambone View Post
    ResellersPanel.com operate in a UK data center. I know the guys and can recommend.
    Do you have an account with them or used them?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

2 – 3 minutes is an exceptionally long time, it could be due to the server or it could be the result of a plug-in on your WordPress blog. Stripping your blog down to its barest minimum to ensure it’s not something you’ve done, should be your first action.

There are several good UK hosting providers on this forum, take a better look in here.

A page taking 2 minutes to load... what the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy10 View Post
    A good place to buy Reseller hosting? IN UK. For wordpress the current provider is so slow that the site loads in 2-3 minutes please suggest.
    Who is your current provider? Have you asked them what is wrong? If so, what did they say was causing it?
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Who is your current provider?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmir View Post
    For UK reseller hosting I would recommend EZPZHosting. On their newest servers MySQL is powered by SSD drives and I've found our WP install loads pretty darn fast.
    Thank you for your recommendation . After ordering anyone can feel free to create a ticket requesting their account be moved over to one of our new pure SSD servers.

Don't forget, it could be to do with the theme and coding wise, so don't forget to check into that also...

Personally I like EZPZHosting, you may have a look on their reseller packages. their support is really good.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.

HI

have you checked out the Hosting Offers section on these forums?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by talkrelay View Post
    Personally I like EZPZHosting, you may have a look on their reseller packages. their support is really good.
    Thank you for your recommendation .

There must be some problem on the server side, might the load must have increased. I would suggest you to first consult your existing provider first and clarify. If not, then I don't think location must be an issue, search for a reliable host.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Quote Originally Posted by Bloory View Post
    Take a look here: http://www.webhostingbuzz.co.uk/wordpress-hosting.php

I used their reseller hosting until I outgrew it (so moved to a dedicated server).
    A problem happened last January in one of their servers and I lost 6 websites. I've worked on one of them for three years and then everything gone! Don't recommend.

EZPZ Hosting seems to be loved by many around here.

Quote Originally Posted by dayhost View Post
    EZPZ Hosting seems to be loved by many around here.

..and with good reason - Dan runs a tight ship at EZPZ.
    ItsmirHosting UK/EU Shared Hosting • UK & US VPS Hosting • Charity (NFP) Hosting
    Fast, Friendly and Reliable Hosting
    Litespeed Powered • cPanel • CloudLinux • Softaculous • Daily Offsite Backups
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% uptime - 24/7 Dedicated UK support