ReliableServers.com/Choopa

Interested in getting a box (or two) there primarily for development purposes. I really haven't read much about them recently (not even Choopa, but definitely not much about ReliableServers).

I was wondering if anyone has experience with them and can comment on support levels (e.g. response time), etc. The network and facility quality appears to be good, as it's based in DFT in New Jersey.

Well, been with them for a week now so my review might not be of much.. but within a week I've ordered 2 servers... 48 hours apart. Their support is really outstanding, I get quick replies.. only downfall would be their system panels are spread all over... which makes it really hard to get to places, but that's nothing big what really matters to me is their uptime, network, support and competence. Which by the looks of it so far they meet my standards.
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by TrentaHost View Post
    Well, been with them for a week now so my review might not be of much.. but within a week I've ordered 2 servers... 48 hours apart. Their support is really outstanding, I get quick replies.. only downfall would be their system panels are spread all over... which makes it really hard to get to places, but that's nothing big what really matters to me is their uptime, network, support and competence. Which by the looks of it so far they meet my standards.
    This is good news. We're okay with the system panels, I can sympathize with the difficulties of integration. Out of curiosity what sort of features do their panel(s) cover? I assume RDNS, IPMI, and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by layer0 View Post
    This is good news. We're okay with the system panels, I can sympathize with the difficulties of integration. Out of curiosity what sort of features do their panel(s) cover? I assume RDNS, IPMI, and the like?
    Well, they have an in-house built control panel which is very unique, simple and neat. To be honest my favourite feature would be the ability to change the RDNS for each IP directly from the control panel, with other providers you have to open a ticket which could take hours to complete. Also the bandwidth graphs are very detailed and neat so all around the control pane is very nicely done, just billing, support and management panels are all different, but oh well you can't have everything
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by TrentaHost View Post
    I think you're confusing ReliableServers with ReliableSite, unless you bought servers from there as well.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

I've been really happy with Choopa/Constant, they have a rock solid datacenter, and excellent support.

We have a development server with ReliableSite which is actually in Choopa. We are pretty happy with their services.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

IMO ReliableServers, Constant and choopa are same and they look good.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.

Plan and simple choopa is a solid datacenter. I use them with reliablesite John is the man love my server with them.

We have used them in the past, their support is fantastic and great network!

I have had a server with choopa for about a year now. Amazing fast support and not a second of network or power downtime. You will be happy there.
    █ Subnet Labs, LLC | Deploy to Seattle, Dallas or New York City
    Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting | Software Development

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    I think you're confusing ReliableServers with ReliableSite, unless you bought servers from there as well.
    Oh crap... *facepalm* I was refering to you... never knew there was another one.. Anyways sorry OP I was referring to John and Reliablesite not reliable servers, I do apologize for any confusion, may a mod fix this please.... *walk of shame*

Interesting... so ReliableServers.com + ReliableSite.net are both out of Choopa? Along with Constant.com Who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Wompie View Post
    Interesting... so ReliableServers.com + ReliableSite.net are both out of Choppa? Along with Constant. Who else?
    ReliableServers/Choopa/Constant/GameServers is all the same company from what I'm told.

ReliableSite is independent, but we utilize the same network and data center, but our own staff and hardware.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    ReliableServers/Choopa/Constant/GameServers is all the same company from what I'm told.
    I think unmeteredservers.com is also Choopa.

I guess even servermania.com uses choopa. I a not sure though.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alons View Post
    I guess even servermania.com uses choopa. I a not sure though.
    ServerMania uses colocrossing in Buffalo.