Smile 4 months review of my experience with Askforhost.com

Hello,

I first want to say thank you for WHT forums to give me the chance to know about askforhost.com few months ago while searching for new offers around here. It was a great 75% recurring anniversary deal from the company which I couldn't resist at the first place even though I've never heard about them before. However at this price I couldn't care what will it turn out to be so I just jumped in created a new account and signed up to both a shared hosting and a reseller hosting account ... both at only 6.12 usd/month !!

To be honest I didn't expect to receive a good support or services at this cheap deal and I didn't. I actually was shocked to receive a GREAT support ! Honestly the best among all my previous experiences. Till now I opened 4 support tickets and the respond time is an amazingly 15 minutes even if it's not during business hours and some silly beginner questions which they answer with full respect and knowledge.

The real reason why I decided to sign up now despite the fact that I usually only surf around without registering is that on top of this great support they even CARE ABOUT YOU and not just about your money ! That's what really drove me into leaving my first review around here.

I attached to this post the last email I got from them as a proof of what I'm saying. You won't regret reading it.

N.B : I'm not a heavy user but the uptime is 99% on both accounts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails email01.jpg  

Its good to see you are happy with them
    it will be great if you kindly report your domain to MODs
    VMakerHOST » Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available

In the e-mail, "I am desperately waiting for your reply" whoa, they are desperate.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

If im not wrong, I remember that their site was missing for few days in last month & had a discussion on WHT . In that time you didnt face any issue ?
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Thank you VMakerHost. How do I report my domain to MODs if you may ?

@LankapartnerHost The only time I had a downtime it was for like an hour while they were updating some servers and they sent multiple emails a week earlier notifying me about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoleb View Post
    Thank you VMakerHost. How do I report my domain to MODs if you may ?
    Hello Geoleb
    Thank you very much for your kind words. It feels great when customers appreciate your hardwork.
    You can report your Domain to the Mods using This Link.
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Quote Originally Posted by LankapartnerHost View Post
    If im not wrong, I remember that their site was missing for few days in last month & had a discussion on WHT . In that time you didnt face any issue ?
    The last downtime was having on our UK Node only, that was resolved instantly and now working more than just fine.
    We have 3 Locations at the moment, US, EU and UK. And i think customer is on one of our EU or US Locations because we are having a perfect uptime on our both US and EU Servers. I hope i am clear enough.
    Thank you for your comment.
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►

Little problems may occur some times but from last 10 months the day when i moved some websites on their server I never faced any problem, I am happy with their support
    Superior Internet Marketing & Design Services
    Organize, Optimize, Maximize
    OutSeller | Custom Logo Design Service

iam also a very satisfied customer of AskForHost they are really affordable and very much supportive in all manners. Wish AskForHost success ahead.

Best Regards
    Faraz Ahmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatives360 View Post
    iam also a very satisfied customer of AskForHost they are really affordable and very much supportive in all manners. Wish AskForHost success ahead.

Best Regards
    Faraz Ahmed.
    Hello Faraz
    Thank you for such Kind words. It always feels great to know that our clients are satisfied with our services.
    ►►