Dedicated hosting with secret partnership with hosting provider?

I am a web developer having clients on hostgator ($220/mo) and navisite ($695/mo) dedicated servers. But despite being reputed hosting providers, their server goes down frequently on heavy traffic. They are looking to switch hosting and open to any alternative (be it dedicated, vps or cloud hosting) which is stable and reliable.

Can anyone suggest best alternatives? Also, is it possible if I could become a secret partner of the hosting provider and earn commission on every recurring payments?

Might take a look at singlehop

You might take a look at singlehop they bost 100% up time have 4 servers and offer white lable hosting a Self-Execution Portal,leaders in high availability, clustering and complex configurations.

Quote Originally Posted by devs View Post
    Can anyone suggest best alternatives? Also, is it possible if I could become a secret partner of the hosting provider and earn commission on every recurring payments?
    Yes it is possible, there are hosts that offer recurring referral payments. Can you shed some light on server/traffic specs that you are looking for?

By "secret partner", do you mean that you'll require a white labeled service?

Thanks for your replies

Quote Originally Posted by incloudibly View Post
    Yes it is possible, there are hosts that offer recurring referral payments. Can you shed some light on server/traffic specs that you are looking for?
    Currently we are having 4GB RAM with 15TB bandwidth or more and we are finding it's not enough. Can you please suggest hosts where I could get not only the best in class hosting but also earn recurring referral payments?

Quote Originally Posted by aggieland View Post
    You might take a look at singlehop they bost 100% up time have 4 servers and offer white lable hosting a Self-Execution Portal,leaders in high availability, clustering and complex configurations.
    Thanks for the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneZSolutions View Post
    By "secret partner", do you mean that you'll require a white labeled service?
    No I don't mean white labeled service. I am looking to enter into some kind of partnership with host and refer my clients directly to their website. They would manage support and billing, and I would earn what @incloudibly used the term 'recurring referral payments'

Looking forward

You can find referral program offers of webhosting companies on this forum http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

I am looking for personal reference of hosting and not a general forum URL reference. My primary objective is to find a quality hosting... referral is a secondary thing.

I am a web developer having clients on hostgator ($220/mo) and navisite ($695/mo) dedicated servers. But despite being reputed hosting providers, their server goes down frequently on heavy traffic.
    With $500/month budget, you can purchase dedicated server with control panel from Softlayer or Singlehop and add server management service to set up and manage server for you.
    We use servers from these providers. Hardware and network are reliable.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

hostgator ($220/mo) ...their server goes down frequently
    Even the HG dedicated server are crap. Shared hosting, reseller, VPS, and even (YES!) dedicated are all bad. I have no idea why that is. The Hostgator dedicated servers have okay specs, yet run absolutely pitiful.

There are better hosts out there. Leave.

I helped a customer move to a better host a couple weeks ago. Her experience was dreadful.

I've just finished testing a bunch of dedicated servers and VPS, and will be reviewing the thoughout the end of the year. The Hostgator service were THE WORST out of the entire lot. Even half-@ss VPS from budget providers worked better than the HG dedicated. It's nuts.

The very best performance (for USA servers) was from Namecheap.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||