Thumbs up SolaDrive 3 Month Review

(This review is based around SolaDrive's high end bi-share service so it seemed that "VPS" is the closest term. My hosts currently run high-demand VOIP infrastructure and a couple of game servers)

I finally built up the nerve to review these guys after noticing the ridiculous amount of hard work they put in for their customers the past few weeks.

Support: 10/10

All of the support staff are knowledgeable in this field and respond very quickly to tickets. I had a licensing issue with SolusVM the other night and it was responded to within the hour and fixed a few hours after that.

Network (LA): 9.5/10

The LA datacenter that I'm sitting in has had great performance. There have only been a few events of packet loss which were mitigated in a couple of minutes. There has been no downtime even long enough to mention. I'm actually proud to see my network uptime report to say 99.xx%!

Value: 9/10

These guys definitely are not the cheapest in town. But the extra cost means that they actually care about whether your server is up and providing services. I don't require fully managed services, but I'm glad that I have the ability to call on them if I do!

Bottom Line: 9.8/10

If you're looking for a provider that strives to provide great service, and you need a reliable network, then the guys at SolaDrive are the ones to call!

is it soladrive or solardrive

Quote Originally Posted by talkrelay View Post
    is it soladrive or solardrive
    Yep it's Soladrive.

They are one of the finest providers i worked with. Really hardworking and knowledgeable guys.
    Nice to see you, you are happy with them.
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Thank you both for the kind comments, and appreciate the very thorough review! It's very much appreciated!
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Server Solutions
    Specializing in Managed NVMe VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

I can vouch for SolaDrive on the review stated above.

Been with them for 8 months consecutively and then funds ran out from my sources, and gotten back to them until I got DDOSED recently.

But none the less, everything is great in SOlaDrive and John is the main purpose I came back to SolaDrive.

And John like I promised, I WILL BE BACK TO HAUNT YOU for your service.

Kudos to SolaDrive.

Im gavin btw John. I know you remember me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by [4Life]-X- View Post
    I can vouch for SolaDrive on the review stated above.

Been with them for 8 months consecutively and then funds ran out from my sources, and gotten back to them until I got DDOSED recently.

But none the less, everything is great in SOlaDrive and John is the main purpose I came back to SolaDrive.

And John like I promised, I WILL BE BACK TO HAUNT YOU for your service.

Kudos to SolaDrive.

Im gavin btw John. I know you remember me :-)
    Thanks for the kind words Gavin, I certainly do remember you! I was bit sad to see you go when we couldn't find a solution to that DDOS issue. I certainly do look forward to seeing you back soon
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Server Solutions
    Specializing in Managed NVMe VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com