hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Requests : Dovecot&Qmail Inside/Outside sending/recieving need to be fixed

Forum Jump

Dovecot&Qmail Inside/Outside sending/recieving need to be fixed

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 01:28 PM
WHT Addict

Dovecot&Qmail Inside/Outside sending/recieving need to be fixed

I need to configure my sending and recieving emails thru different lan/net locations.

I have fully working recieving and sending email with Roundcube. Problem are starting to occur wheen someone use mail program such as Outlook Express.

People are trying to send from inside "behind, server" (masqarade), and sometimes senders are outside on different net connection.

So my goal would be to fix sending and recieving mails whenever mails are from/to from internal lan or in different place.

Centos 5.1, clean without any PowerPanel like Plesk.

If you are able to help, pm me with price and contact details.
Thank you

Last edited by Cameleon; 05-06-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Web Hosting Master

Hello,

We'd be happy to do this job for $150

Regards,

24/7 Ticket + Phone + Live Chat Support | More Locations Coming! | Visit Our Special Offers

Old 05-06-2012, 02:53 PM

Sometimes It's hard to send E-Mails from MUAs like outlook mainly because wrong configurations or SPAM, Black lists issues, Kindly contact me if you need help as I administered Qmail servers for years.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2012, 08:23 AM
WHT Addict

I am sure this is missed configuration in Dovecot, 150$ is too mutch for me especially i know this is some tiny thing.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameleon View Post
I am sure this is missed configuration in Dovecot, 150$ is too mutch for me especially i know this is some tiny thing.
If you want real administrators to do the job right first time then expect to pay a decent price

We could reduce down to $110 if you close in on the deal in the next few hours...

24/7 Ticket + Phone + Live Chat Support | More Locations Coming! | Visit Our Special Offers

Last edited by cd/home; 05-07-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:03 AM
WHT Addict

Okay, I am on, but i have one need. You will tell me after job is done, what was done exacly, so i can reproduce your job in the future.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameleon View Post
Okay, I am on, but i have one need. You will tell me after job is done, what was done exacly, so i can reproduce your job in the future.
Hello,

We sent you an invoice but it went unpaid for over several days along with your emails.

Please let us know what is happening regarding this.

Regards,