hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Eleven2 Review - Don't waste your time with them.

Forum Jump

Eleven2 Review - Don't waste your time with them.

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Thumbs down

Eleven2 Review - Don't waste your time with them.

So I went with an eleven2 account for some of my new sites. I figured I heard some good things about them and signed up for the year. However it's only a few months into me having a hosting account with them and honestly their service & support are just not there.

Here are some of the issues I have had with Eleven2.

- Server being slow
- My url was being redirected to some random site.

I am looking to move my sites over to a new host within the next few days however I just wanted to share my bad experience with eleven2. Ready to give my domain names to WHT to confirm this.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Ten years on this site!

They seem to be popping up with a lot of bad reviews recently, which is what many predicted.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Is our children learning?

Did you expect decent quality with those prices?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Sorry for your experience but anything hosting provide with this price range will eventually be in the same position as eleven2

I know we all want the best for the lowest prices but we also need to be realistic with our budget and ourselves.

Time to find a realistic host with reasonable prices.
Best of luck but remember to always backup

See you soon @ www.riehost.com

Old 05-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcell1 View Post
So I went with an eleven2 account for some of my new sites. I figured I heard some good things about them and signed up for the year. However it's only a few months into me having a hosting account with them and honestly their service & support are just not there.

- Server being slow

I am looking to move my sites over to a new host within the next few days however I just wanted to share my bad experience with eleven2. Ready to give my domain names to WHT to confirm this.
Hi redcell,

Sorry to hear you had issues with our service. Could you please provide us with your domain name or Ticket ID so we can look up your account and see what went wrong?

Thanks!

Concerned about security? Secure, Control & Monitor Access to Your Logins

Old 05-06-2012, 05:15 PM
WHT Addict

Quote:
[-CUT-]

- Server being slow
This could be caused by ads, sometimes some ad networks don't check their client ads and allow them to put "malicious" java codes that redirect all the url to a specific url.
I hardly think a host like Eleven2 could do something like that.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

This is not the first time I personally heard of how E2 treat their customers. I am very sorry for your bad experience and I hope that you find a better hosting provider soon.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
Hi redcell,

Sorry to hear you had issues with our service. Could you please provide us with your domain name or Ticket ID so we can look up your account and see what went wrong?

Thanks!
Nick honestly would could you do? I had to spend hours with your tech support over simple things that seriosuly should have never occured. Not to mention me having to explaint o my clients why their websites were not working correctly.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Disabled

First time to hear this name, the overal service is not so cheap...

Old 05-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Hi redcell,

Thanks!
you new guy sir?

@ OP what did their support say? have you asked for a higher support escalation for the issue about both issues?
i would like to know what are their responses on the issues you face

Old 05-07-2012, 05:27 AM
WHT Addict

So sorry to hear that. I've never seen such things happened before. Hope your sites are fixed as soon as possible.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:54 AM
Dependable Web Services

Quote:

- Server being slow

When you say your site was redirected to a random site, was your site infected with malware? Also, did eleven2 give you an official response in regards to why your site was moving so slow?

Click Here to Learn More About Our Services!- Check Out Our Youtube Channel

Old 05-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

I'm not associated with eleven2 in any way. But, probably, if you provide nick your ticket id, you may get a faster resolution.

If you already decided to leave them, there are many other good hosts to choose.

►Reliable Shared, Reseller, VPS and SEO hosting

Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Nick honestly would could you do? I had to spend hours with your tech support over simple things that seriosuly should have never occured. Not to mention me having to explaint o my clients why their websites were not working correctly.
Eleven2's main goal is to keep our customers satisfied. We don't like hearing about situations like this and want to see what went wrong for 2 reasons. First and foremost, so we can make it right with you, right away. Secondly, so we can correct the issue at hand so it doesn't happen again (to you or anyone else). Again, if you could please provide a Ticket ID or domain, I'd be happy to look into things for you.

Also, our CEO's contact email is publicly available on our website any time you would like to discuss the matter directly with him. He is happy to talk to any of our customers if they are having issues - rodney[at]eleven2.com

Concerned about security? Secure, Control & Monitor Access to Your Logins

Old 05-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
When you say your site was redirected to a random site, was your site infected with malware? Also, did eleven2 give you an official response in regards to why your site was moving so slow?
Quote:
Eleven2's main goal is to keep our customers satisfied. We don't like hearing about situations like this and want to see what went wrong for 2 reasons. First and foremost, so we can make it right with you, right away. Secondly, so we can correct the issue at hand so it doesn't happen again (to you or anyone else). Again, if you could please provide a Ticket ID or domain, I'd be happy to look into things for you.

Also, our CEO's contact email is publicly available on our website any time you would like to discuss the matter directly with him. He is happy to talk to any of our customers if they are having issues - rodney[at]eleven2.com
Nick, while emailing your CEO might get me an email apology followed by him fixing my issues it doesn't solve the bigger problem. That problem being that certain departments of Eleven2 just need to get their act together. If I have to resort to emailing the CEO or asking you to look into something for me every time something happens would that not be absurd? Your 24/7 Tech support agents should be able to cover any account issues I may have.