hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Technical Support - Cloud Operations - Innoscale

Forum Jump

Technical Support - Cloud Operations - Innoscale

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Premium Member

Exclamation

Technical Support - Cloud Operations - Innoscale

Hey There,

Currently we are looking for a talented individual who can join and compliment our existing team of Technical support Ops.

We are looking for a person with the following skills / knowledge
- Cpanel
- Plesk
- Windows
- Cloud Technologies

You should have a good level of skill, however this is an entry level position and therefore being an expert in these areas is not required.

This position will require telephone work and therefore we are only accepting applications from people who speak English as a first language.

Work will be shift based and 5 days per week. Start time would be 1pm PST.

Further details can be provided once your Resume/CV has been provided.

To apply please Email me james<dot>ohara<@>innoscale<dot>net

Any applications from people who do not fit the criteria in regards to the language and time requirements will be ignored.

Thank you,

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 01:12 AM

Hi James, I sent you an email with my qualifications. Hope to hear back from you

- Denis

Old 05-06-2012, 02:41 AM
WHT Addict

Hey,

You can contact me at tuxandrew@aol.com

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Premium Member

Tuxandrew.

As it doesn't appear you can follow instructions we would not be interested in talking to you.

Thank you.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:55 AM
WHT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latic View Post
Tuxandrew.

As it doesn't appear you can follow instructions we would not be interested in talking to you.

Thank you.

My apologies, I will forward my resume including all the necessary details.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Premium Member

Hey There,

Thank you very much to all the applicants we have had to this post. Emails have been sent out and interviews are currently in progress.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latic View Post
Hey There,

Thank you very much to all the applicants we have had to this post. Emails have been sent out and interviews are currently in progress.
Hi Latic

I didn't get an email reply back and I meet all the requirements.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:52 PM
Premium Member

Jayden,

It doesn't appear we have anything from yourself (based on your WHT username). If you'd like to resend we will review your application.

Thank you,