hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Is their much choice in online webbuilder packages... to resell with hosting?

Forum Jump

Is their much choice in online webbuilder packages... to resell with hosting?

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 06:59 AM

Is their much choice in online webbuilder packages... to resell with hosting?

Looking to offer customers an opportunity to build and edit their own website from an online webbuilder.... built into some sort of reseller structure... me reselling and supporting the service.

Much choice?
Pros and cons (one reservation I consider is 'where would the backup be made on selfbuild sites)

Appreciate experience/knowledge on this area
cheers

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2012, 08:39 AM
Web Hosting Master

I heard RVSite builder is the most famous.Also there is Trendy and Soho launch,don't have any experience with any of them though.Experienced members please come forward.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:22 PM

Is their a premium one somewhere for a reseller?

Thanks for your suggestions
RV ... an option, but seems a bit basic for what i wish to offer

Trendy... is flash sites. good if looking for this, but i prefer html type of site layouts

Soho... couldnt find a way of demoing it... i was always led through a payment gateway first... any knowledge of a site to 'play' with soho... get a feel for it?

Still looking, cheers

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Junior Guru

We've always gone with RVsitebuilder. Though it is basic, for the majority of clients that is a plus. If you are going to be making the sites with the program, then handing it over to the client.... Dunno. There is (I am pretty sure) an option to simply edit the HTML in RV.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:33 PM

i would say rvsitebuilder is about the best , super little builder

Old 04-26-2012, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalearicPedro View Post
i would say rvsitebuilder is about the best , super little builder

Does seem a popular easy going builder....
How many ways / options are ther to 'provide it' for a customer to use?

For instance.... I have a reseller hosting plan already going, but it does not seem to have any webbuilders in it....
1. can I add RVsitebuilder to my existing package?
2. do I look for a reseller plan that already has it installed for use
3. other way of providing this to customer?

cheers for thoughts

Old 04-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Junior Guru

1) no, if you are on a reseller package your host will need to install it for you, maybe if you ask nicely and buy them the license they will install it.
2) yes, you can do that
3) dunno, almost any solution needs to be installed by the host.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Web Hosting Master

+1 for RVSiteBuilder. Great simple site builder, Pro version includes more customization features.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:53 AM

RVSitebuilder is being looked at, thanks (and hosting doods that have reseller plan option, set up with it)

Soholauch Ultra is another sitebuilder i have discovered... where it is offered as a reseller plan for some hosting companies...

Q1: Anyone know where there is an actual demo of soho ultra to play with... without having to enter domain name, or set up account in order to try?

Q2: Anyother tested builders around that can be or are already set into a reseller plan opportunity?

cheers

Old 05-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Dependable Web Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacontoasty View Post
RVSitebuilder is being looked at, thanks (and hosting doods that have reseller plan option, set up with it)

Soholauch Ultra is another sitebuilder i have discovered... where it is offered as a reseller plan for some hosting companies...

Q1: Anyone know where there is an actual demo of soho ultra to play with... without having to enter domain name, or set up account in order to try?

Q2: Anyother tested builders around that can be or are already set into a reseller plan opportunity?

cheers
We've tried both Soholauch and RVSiteBuilder pro (currently using)and I can confirm RVSiteBuilder is definitely the better option. Also keep in mind there are other option in addition to RVSiteBuilder that your clients can build websites (ex: wordpress, joomla, drupal).

Click Here to Learn More About Our Services!- Check Out Our Youtube Channel