hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : My nightmare with iriehost.com

Forum Jump

My nightmare with iriehost.com

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

lol, and the "server-guru" guy who sell Iriehost do not longer post here. He run away.
Now they are trying to put in the first page of google a lot of fake pages to hide the iriehost.com bad reviews.

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Leader

Seriously, you started this thread nearly 3 months ago.

Do you not think it's time to just move on?

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

No, since Iriehost.com is still online and still scamming . You can check other users here complaining about them and they just hide away.
All iriehost want is that, that we just " move one " and forguet about iriehost. They never gave my money back, and they never even tell a " sorry, our fault " to me.

Last edited by webmasterpfa; 04-23-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old
Community Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmasterpfa View Post
You can check other users here complaining about them
To be fair, I don't see a single complaint here, just your thread. In searching that I did find a very questionable thread from their rep on WHT who seems to have suddenly jumped from client to staff, but it's not a complaint.

The only other remark is a new member is this thread, but that is questionable too, especially when somebody addressed 'The OP' and he replied, or was that you?

To me that balances out the level of credibility on both sides to very little. Your choice obviously, but personally I'd just move on.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
To be fair, I don't see a single complaint here, just your thread. In searching that I did find a very questionable thread from their rep on WHT who seems to have suddenly jumped from client to staff, but it's not a complaint.

The only other remark is a new member is this thread, but that is questionable too, especially when somebody addressed 'The OP' and he replied, or was that you?

To me that balances out the level of credibility on both sides to very little. Your choice obviously, but personally I'd just move on.
I suggest you to read the entire thread, you will find a lot of complains of different users.
Many members also report that Iriehost have been offline many times.
I do not know why you are attacking me.
Some facts :
Irieshost.com lost all my data
Iriehost.com was offline for more than 36hs
Iriehost.com never gave my money back or even say " sorry, our fault, how can we help you ? "

DO you think that Iriehost is a reliable hosting company ? Lost client data ( all data ), offline for more than 36 hours, that is normal ? . I have been doing business online since 2003, never had such bad experience with a hosting company.

Old
Community Leader

I'm not attacking you, just wondering what you hope to achieve by dragging this thread out as it's clearly going nowhere. I did read the entire thread, clearly our definition of 'a lot' is vastly different as I count you and the (questionable) user I mentioned above actually making a complaint.

Honestly, I hope you have better luck with your next provider. I just don't think you'll get any more from this thread.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

this is questionable " http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1122886&page=5 " !?
This is how it work, people type " iriehost offline " or something like that and found this post and put their problem. You are suggesting that we are just one, so you are attacking me with a lie.
Simple check the ips, is not that hard and you will avoid a lie.
Iriehost made me lost tons of money, so simple like that. You think that they just did this to me ? lol

Last edited by webmasterpfa; 04-23-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Hello guillermo rivera [webmasterpfa]

We are very pleased of the fact that you have went the extra mile to damage our company reputation.

You have posted all types of negative and false reviews, reports, comments about our company when you know in yourself that you were advised of the issues.

We are sorry for what happened but its not only our fault as you have to be responsible since we do not provide a backup.

Your story is that you were never around to get the emails that was sent to you.

Here are all the negatives you have added about a legit company "not just a site"

1. http://www.ripoffreport.com/web-host...an-s-3f0f5.htm
You can see your name there for proof

2. http://www.web-hosting-top.com/review/iriehost.com
your email address was used on the first negative review until you saw that and started using fake emails.

We are not kids and i'm not sure if your a child but there is nothing we can do.

We wish you all the best with your new host but im sure you knew that we provied you with the best service as your prior host to us always suspend your account. "remember you hired mrhost on fiverr to move you to us"

All the best but we have no reason to ever lie about a situation like this.
We are living in a world that rotates.

See you soon @ www.riehost.com

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmasterpfa View Post
this is questionabel _ " http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1122886&page=5 "
This is how it work, people type " iriehost offline " or something like that and found this post and put their problem. You are suggesting that we are just one, so you are attacking me with a lie.
Simple check the ips, is not that hard and you will avoid a lie.
Iriehost made me lost tons of money, so simple like that. You think that they just did this to me ? lol
You know nothing about our servers, we had upgrade to new whmcs and there was some issues with email piping.

The emails was not being delivered so the agents was not able to check on time. Once we did find out the issue, his server was reset and back online.

Dont jump to conclusion and stick to your own lies and false accusations.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by server-guy View Post
Hello guillermo rivera [webmasterpfa]

We are very pleased of the fact that you have went the extra mile to damage our company reputation.

You have posted all types of negative and false reviews, reports, comments about our company when you know in yourself that you were advised of the issues.

We are sorry for what happened but its not only our fault as you have to be responsible since we do not provide a backup.

Your story is that you were never around to get the emails that was sent to you.

Here are all the negatives you have added about a legit company "not just a site"

1. http://www.ripoffreport.com/web-host...an-s-3f0f5.htm
You can see your name there for proof

2. http://www.web-hosting-top.com/review/iriehost.com
your email address was used on the first negative review until you saw that and started using fake emails.

We are not kids and i'm not sure if your a child but there is nothing we can do.

We wish you all the best with your new host but im sure you knew that we provied you with the best service as your prior host to us always suspend your account. "remember you hired mrhost on fiverr to move you to us"

All the best but we have no reason to ever lie about a situation like this.
We are living in a world that rotates.
lol,. I want to damage you !? YOU PUT ALL MY SITES OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 36 HS!!!! YOU LOST ALL MY DATA !!!!!! Who did the damage here ?!
If you are not kid, you work like one.
You company is a disaster !
WHY YOU DID NOT GIVE MY MONEY BACK !?
36 hours offline, all data lost and you do not even offer a refund ?!
And you keep lying "All the best but we have no reason to ever lie about a situation like this." SO WHY YOU TRY TO RANK ON GOOGLE A LOT OF FAKE PAGES TO HIDE THIS POST !?
LIER !

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
You know nothing about our servers, we had upgrade to new whmcs and there was some issues with email piping.

The emails was not being delivered so the agents was not able to check on time. Once we did find out the issue, his server was reset and back online.

Yes sure,and why you did not replied the phone calls !? Irieshost.com always have an excuse. WHY YOU DO NOT TELL US WHY YOU LOST A NODA AND ALL CLIENTS DATA ?! you never answer that.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:

Iriehost do not know nothing about hard work, and that you can not play with others works. For you is normal that a hosting company have several days a site offline.
What are the false acusations !?
AGAIN, YOU PUT ALL MY SITES OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 36 HOURS; YOU LOST ALL MY DATA. WHERE IS THE LIE!?
get a DECENT job ! What about using your own REAL name ?! since you always use mine. I have nothing to hide.

Old
Premium Member

I am not taking sides here, but I think it would be best to just move on. Whether there is legitimacy behind his claims or not, it is not a good practice to fight (especially publicly) with either a current or past client, as future clients may see it and become turned off of your company because of it.

If you have done everything you can for your client and they are still not happy, there is nothing you can do about it but explain your side and move on. The continuation of this topic does nothing but paint a bad picture.

Just my two cents.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:

Wow, and now Iriehost admit that is was not me who post that. Lol
See ? you can not keep a lie forever Iriehost.com

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

We wish guillermo rivera the best in the future.