hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Computers and Peripherals : Mobile and Handheld Devices : Check out the "Lumigon T2"!

Forum Jump

Check out the "Lumigon T2"!

Reply Post New Thread In Mobile and Handheld Devices Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Check out the "Lumigon T2"!

I recently saw this phone at Mobile World Congress 2012. It doesn't have the best specs or the thinnest body, but it is definitely one of the most unique phones I've seen lately.

http://www.lumigon.com/t2.html

The design is impeccable and really stylish. I'm thinking about importing one of these just so I can have something unique. I love my Galaxy S2 and my Nexus, but this thing is from a whole other world!

If you like cool/unique phones check this out asap.

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Content Curator

Hah! That's pretty sexy. Nice find. Will probably need to use something like FlyGrip to use it properly though. Looks really cool though.

e: sajan [at] parikh.io | w: sajan.io

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajanNOPPIX View Post
Hah! That's pretty sexy. Nice find. Will probably need to use something like FlyGrip to use it properly though. Looks really cool though.
I dunno I think it looks easy to grip as it's smaller than most android phones at 3.8". I'm used to 4.5"+ from my epic 4g touch and my nexus, so this would feel tiny in comparison. When I pick up my wife's iphone 4s it feels like a tiny toy phone to me.

The FlyGrip is awesome though, I love mine on the GS2 because it's such an awkward size. I could never use something like the galaxy note as a phone.

Sponsored Links
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Oh did you see that this thing is a programmable universal remote control also? It has an IR blaster that you can program just by pointing at your remote and pressing a button on it. Now that is unique and cool for a phone!

I am definitely going to import me one of these bad boys

Old
Technical Nutcase

Drooling.... (More like foaming at the mouth). I wonder if it is GSM or CDMA, sadly there are no radio details