hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Singlehop pre sale
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

Singlehop pre sale

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Singlehop pre sale

hi guys
http://www.singlehop.com/dedicated-s...x-pre-sale.php

this pre sale coupon code is valid for current customer as well ? or is it only for new customers ?

i found that these servers are cheaper than this in leap, but dont know weather the double offer is valid

anyone has an idea ?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

This would be best asked to them directly as they know the company offerings better than any of us do.

You may be able to get an order through though. They want to start profiting as soon as possible in the new facility and denying orders would do the exact opposite. Ask sales for more information. If they don't respond today they definitely will tomorrow once the weekend is over.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Contact their sales department, I am sure they would be more than happy to help

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

ya thats the thing , i am flying today and wanted to place the order before i go

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostboy View Post
ya thats the thing , i am flying today and wanted to place the order before i go
Honestly with singlehop, the worse thing that would happen is they refund your order. This advice is up to you to take but with singlehops reputation with dedicated servers and past experience. I personally would order, open a ticket mentioning that you are an existing client and if the sale was intended for new customers only, to please credit the order to my account.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

If there is anything I can do to help provide more information, please let me know.

Old
Community Liaison

Contact Singlehop directly. Only they can answer those questions.

Closed Thread