hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Design and Content : Help needed to get my homepage to display properly in IE & FF

Forum Jump

Help needed to get my homepage to display properly in IE & FF

Reply Post New Thread In Web Design and Content Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Community Guide

Help needed to get my homepage to display properly in IE & FF

I was wondering if there is any one who would be willing to help me get a small section of my homepage to display correctly in firefox and internet explorer.

in FF three out of the four boxes the bottom of the boxes is missing though the layout looks fine.

In IE the bottom of the boxes are showing but two of the boxes are higher than the other two.

Sadly I dont have the funds to pay so looking for a very kind person who would be willing to help or advise.

Please send me a PM if you can help.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

Posting a link to the page may get you some responses.

http://www.rdshosting.net | PH. 1.877.442.7674

Old
Web Hosting Master

Hi hostmyshop, if you share url of your homepage then member of this community can better help you by observing the exact problem. And you will get better solution in short time.

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Guide

Sorry wasnt sure if I was allowed to post the link, anyway its on my testing site at www.evocart.us

Thanks

Old
Web Hosting Master

Your site is looking fine in FF and IE for me.

Old
Web Hosting Master

It is loading fine for me in FF, IE and Chrome!

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Seems to look good indeed, although the 4 boxes are mashed together and I'm not sure if that's what you intended?

http://i.imgur.com/Bzm6B.png

Old
Community Guide

thanks for your replies but all was not as it seemed when you looked (apart from the last person)

The reson you people above thought it looked ok was because that was an image not the coding, below the image was the coding.

Anyway if you look now you will see it as it is and the problems. its currently sat in a table (which is wrong I know) and dont think it has a div class souranding the whole section either.

Really do need some help as coding is not my thing at all as you can tell.

Old
Arbeitsloser

I recommend Browsershots.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Please re-code that part. It's terribly done, sorry.

this should not be an image:
http://www.evocart.us/images/banners/integration.jpg

the borders shouldn't be images either.

Old
Community Guide

Well until I can afford to pay to get the code amendments changed I think I am just going to stick an image screenshot of those boxes in there, I know its not an Ideal solution but at least I can then launch the site on time (ish) as I've been working on it Since October and feel like it'll never get there if I dont make some compremises.