Question What's cheapest webhosting/vps with IP paid montly you know of?

Hi, I'm interested in web hostnigs or vps, cheapest you can think of. My conditions:
    • dedicated IP
    • paid on monthly or quarterly bases
    • PHP (preferably MySQL)
    • don't need more than 50mb
    • don't need email

I'm looking for $2 or less per month. I know of some (one for around $0.78/m) but they are in europe. I'm more interested in US based ones. (But If you know of any europe/canada, I would love you to share.)
    The best ones would be with subdomain possibility (e.g. myname.hostingscompany.com).

Most hosts charge like $2 for a dedicated IP alone, good luck getting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeambrose3 View Post
    Most hosts charge like $2 for a dedicated IP alone, good luck getting that.
    +1 on this. IPv4 addresses are getting more and more expensive.

With those specs, the ip mostly, the provider will hardly break even from the ip cost and payment processing fees.

Even if you pay 6$ for 3 months likely the ip4 will cost the provider 250-3$ and cc fees is maybe 65 cents

That leaves the provider with less than 2.5$ or just under a dollar a month for 3 months to cover profit + expense, and if ever you open a support ticket it's likely negative cash flow now.

Quote Originally Posted by abenson View Post
    +1 on this. IPv4 addresses are getting more and more expensive.
    There are still ones that add IPv4 to your plan for free, at least with vps. And any other for $1. For example site5, they have expensive vps, but offer any additional IPv4 for $1 (64 of them).
    Websupport.sk offers hosting with IP for 0.6€.
    IxHosting offers like 15 IPv4 with a hosting plan that is like $20 a month I guess (less if paid yearly). IpxCore offers VPS for 1.99 with IP.
    4smart.cz offers pay per use (pay only for what you really used?) with IP for $1.5. Is there some VPS like that in US? Where you have some kind of kredit added into account and you are charged only for how much of cpu/ram/hdd you actually used? Other then Amazon.
    That's so far... what I could find.
    Last edited by martiinko; 04-09-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martiinko View Post
    There are still ones that add IPv4 to your plan for free, at least with vps. And any other for $1. For example site5, they have expensive vps, but offer any additional IPv4 for $1 (64 of them).
    Websupport.sk offers hosting with IP for 0.6.
    IxHosting offers like 15 IPv4 with a hosting plan that is like $20 a month I guess (less if paid yearly). IpxCore offers VPS for 1.99 with IP.
    4smart.cz offers pay per use (pay only for what you really used?) with IP for $1.5. Is there some VPS like that in US? Where you have some kind of kredit added into account and you are charged only for how much of cpu/ram/hdd you actually used? Other then Amazon.
    That's so far... what I could find.
    Hello,

In these cases the IP address price is included in the hosting cost.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!