hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Design and Content : WHMCS integration recommendations?

Forum Jump

WHMCS integration recommendations?

Reply Post New Thread In Web Design and Content Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 09:14 AM

WHMCS integration recommendations?

Who can you recommend for WHMCS integrations? I have can only find bad reviews and advertising when searching.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Web Hosting Master

What type of integration? Like setup in general or a full templated integration.

HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

Old 04-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnotic_monkey View Post
Who can you recommend for WHMCS integrations? I have can only find bad reviews and advertising when searching.
As HC-Ro mentioned the type of integration you require will play a big part in the best company for your needs. What you could do is shortlist some companies and then look at the past work screenshots to see if they've previously integrated a design similar to yours

Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Junior Guru

I agree with zomex ideas where you can start shortlist companies and see their recent works and do a full comparisons. It takes time to do all those API in WHMCS. But once everything has been setup properly, it's one of the simplest and user friendly system for your organization.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Web Hosting Master

I got http://whmcsintegration.ca to do one for me yesterday for a new venture I will be launching shortly. I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it last night. Look fantastic. They even have a special to save $10 on their gold package.

This is my 3rd one by him. Very fast, and its very nice. Never had a problem.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Web Hosting Guru

I have used HelpWHMCS.com before. They are very fast and affordable from my experience.

Old 04-08-2012, 02:27 PM
NOT a Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post
I got http://whmcsintegration.ca to do one for me yesterday for a new venture I will be launching shortly. I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it last night. Look fantastic. They even have a special to save $10 on their gold package.

This is my 3rd one by him. Very fast, and its very nice. Never had a problem.
glad you like it (again lol)

Old 04-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Private Citizen

Check out LicensePal, they do integration.

http://licensepal.com/services.php#integration

Old 04-08-2012, 03:49 PM

I have done the header & footer integrations and started on the cart, but i need the rest of the cart creating/finishing to match the template and all the client area pages need to be done to match the template.

Ones i have looked at/shortlisted so far are aqualityintegrations.com and whmcsintegration.ca

licence pal could be a possibility as i know they are whmcs resellers.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:04 PM

Can anyone please do a full site integration for $15?
Thanks