hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Sales Rep

Forum Jump

Sales Rep

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 05:20 PM

Sales Rep

Hello,

I'm in the process of launching my new business and I need some help

I'm looking to hire a Sales representative in the UK.

Requirements:
English Speaking.
Good spelling/Grammar.

Sales Rep:
Promote our business and bring in new clients.
You will earn 26.5% on every sale and could turn into a fixed salary depending on the amount of sales per month.

Benefits:
25% off any services we have to offer.
Free website + hosting to promote our business

Please contact me via private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Ross Pickering

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 05:10 PM

I am interested in your offer, I don't have a way to privately contact you do you have an email?

Old 04-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Hi,

I am interested in this and I can handle the chat support for you. Let me know more details on this

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 07:52 AM

hey guys you can contact me at rptech@hotmail.co.uk

Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Temporarily Suspended

Do you have site with all your services ?

Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 AM

The business is going live 19-04-12 the site is complete and everything is in place.