Seeking a part time Support/IT head. Paying $150 USD for listed improvements. Monthly bonuses for daily maintenance and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze system problems to find root cause, perform operations to resolve software or plugin problems.
• Patching OS & application software.
• Network Security Hardening
• All unnecessary ports closed.
• Maintaining PCI compliance and security updates.
• Provide responsive communication on progress to project members and management.
• Creates optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements
• Assists in designing, planning and implementing new technology initiatives.
• Able to attend to job tasks without consistent direct supervision
Firm background with the following server environments:
• Knowledge of file management,
FTP/SFTP, SSH, SCP
• Experience in the Game Server hosting area.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Able to attend to weekly management meetings
• A self-starter with an outgoing, polite, reliable and motivated personality
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical documentation
• Team player, customer service driven
• Solid organizational and prioritizing skills
Please provide a résumé with references, along with stating when you are ready to start in your bid/proposal in your email to email@example.com
EXTRAS THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
Avid gamer especially in
- Counter Strike Series
- Left 4 Dead Series
- Day of Defeat: Source
- Team Fortress 2
- Garry’s Mod