Magmahost.com - Review

I have been with magmahost.com for a little over a week now, and I thought I would post a quick review of my experience so far.

I'm using there Start-UP shared hosting plan for $10 a year. I have a very simple script that I needed a UK location for, and the 8 GB of disk space and 40 GB of bandwidth is way more then I needed.

Order process was real simple and smooth, got instant setup, had one small problem my account was setup on the US server when I needed the UK one. No big deal a quick support ticket and that was fixed.

The network is solid, I can get about 10 Mbps download in south florida from it on my 12 Mbps connection. No complaints there.

Server uptime is great, today there was a small issue but was fixed real fast.

Support is excellent, Andy is great and fixes things real fast. Had a issue today where my script wasn't connecting to my remote DB server, and he took care of it right away had it fixed working again.

So far they get a 11 out of 10 in my book.

I'll second your positive review of Magmahost's shared hosting plans. I've been with them for a couple of months now and have had 100% uptime as well as instant support through their support ticket system. I'd highly recommend them as well.

So you are not accused of wrtiting bogus reviews, please provide the domain names you have hosted with them
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    So you are not accused of wrtiting bogus reviews, please provide the domain names you have hosted with them
    lon01.veeapps.com

GnuToday.com is one of my 8 domains hosted at Magmahost

They look like a pretty new company. Good to hear news about them

I have heard some good things about them, Though they have not been in the public eye that long I would believe. Though it does look as if they have been around since 2007
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

That is wonderful, always good to here honest feedback about companies, also kudo's to magma
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

They look like a pretty new company.
    Been around since 2007 according to their site. If they made it past 1 year, they qualify for the survivor title.

Thanks for sharing your initial experience with your host. Hope they will continue to give you a great service. Give us updates in future also.

Thumbs up

Since the first time I found this hosting company, I believe they are one of good, professional and cheap web hosting company I ever found so far. If you want to host your website, I recommended MagmaHost.com. It's fast and have good support so far. Thank you and keep on that way, Andy....

Glad to see your initial honest review. Keep us updating further.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Thanks for the reviews

We have also upgraded our UK servers and switched from Apache to LiteSpeed the performance boost and RAM savings were great.
    ►► Magmahost ►► Professional & Affordable Shared, Reseller Services.
    »» Performance, Reliability, Stability. Your data is safe with us.
    »» 99.9 Uptime | Extremely Secure | 24/7 Support | LiteSpeed
    ★ Hosting anyone can afford. ★ UK AND USA SERVERS

This is scam, their email does not exist, and nobody will reply you

This is scam, I purchased the hosting yesterday night, till now I did not get any email from them, I checked both INBOX and SPAM folder, only 2CO send me the receipt for receiving my credit card payment.

I tried to contact their online support, nobody online, so I submit the ticket, nobody replied, and I even can not find it through my client area.

I dropped email to their sales and billing address, and it shows the email does not exist. I do not know how to contact them at all.

DO NOT TRY IT, YOU WILL DONATE 10USD FOR NONSENSE

I never experience such hosting before

Wow. To be honest, this has been my first time to actually read a positive review on Magmahost. I kept seeing scam complaints about them. Now I'm not sure what to believe.

But anyway, glad everything's working fine for you.

I registered there 2 months ago, They have a new management and new support staff. The servers are so stable now and I could say that it's now very very very GOOD company.

Uptime 10/10
    Support 9/10
    Speed 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Jannet View Post
    I registered there 2 months ago, They have a new management and new support staff. The servers are so stable now and I could say that it's now very very very GOOD company.

Uptime 10/10
    Support 9/10
    Speed 10/10
    you did a mistake, but can move to another host at any time.
    Traveltipy - Travel Tips for Your Trips!

Uptime 10/10
    Support 9/10
    Speed 10/10
    Please report your domains to a moderator for verification. Something is fishy here, you have 2 posts and both are about magmahost
    ReoHost.com
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS |
    cPanel | Softacolous | Solus VM
    10 days FREE trial with no limits!

I registered there 2 months ago
    Please contact us with a domain you own that's been hosted there for this amount of time. You may use this link, or post it in this thread.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization