Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Eh, I'm 3 months behind on payments ...your problem is just about to start now, i suggest you stop processing with them right away before you loose more than what you're about to.

yeah I feel you.. I have 2 sites and working on a third.. I've changed my main site from them..Currently trying to make a decision on what payment processor I want to permanently use though.

Careful and good luck with that, bunch other sites there are just scamming people this way including activemerchant, they'll send you payments for a month and stop, telling you that there's a problem with the bank and then dissappear,

I've not been responded to through emails for over a week now.

So far, falling into 4th Month, haven't received any funds, lost over 60,000 USD in business because of these guys and i have around 200,000 USD stuck with them, i do not get a response through Skype or Emails anymore.

I signed up with a Different skype, going in askin them about customer service and rates etc and hwo i was interested to sign up as a new customer., they replied immediately, while my other skype, asking them when the transfers would arrive has been ignored for weeks now ..

Activemerchant.com

Quote Originally Posted by findigs View Post
    I signed up with a Different skype, going in askin them about customer service and rates etc and hwo i was interested to sign up as a new customer., they replied immediately, while my other skype, asking them when the transfers would arrive has been ignored for weeks now ..
    I think you have "answered" your own concern. Write the money off.

Hopefully you can help others by posting this information to give a hint of Activemerchant`s business practice or lack thereof.
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

I have not received my second payout, They are about a month behind in payments.

I emailed activemerchant on Tuesday or Wednesday and they sent me my second payout.

So, after 3 months of no replies/no funds sending, i get this from them

"All of my funds are held for 180 Days," -

I sent them over 10 emails nicely, asking for reasons, i never got responded to those nice emails so i went about including some words like pussheads and mother****ers in the recent email i sent them and i got a response from them telling me to "Mind my Language" but does not address any other issues or questions i've asked them in particular to my account.

A total nightmare with these guys, There are several more complaints coming up on pissedconsumer and complaintsboard by other customers, it's a just a matter of time until these guys are out of business for good

I signed up with them about 25 days ago, after my merchant started acting funny on me.
    I was supposed to get paid with 10 days arrears, which didn't happened. Since I had things solved with my merchant a few days later, I used them mostly as a test.

I googled around and saw this thread around Dec 6, and I kind of felt very reluctant of shipping merchandise until getting my first payment, which of course never happened.

Last thursday I requested them to refund all my customers, including those I already shipped. They sent an email, admitted 10 days arrears (business days now - which already had passed anyway) and then suddenly they started answering me. They ignored my previous 4 emails and skype messages.

Anyway, they said something about 'looking on my payment', I asked again 'when', they went silent. I just sent an email to all my customers they should expect a refund in 3 to 5 days. If not, they can count with my full support to ask for a chargeback. Needless to say, this is all very unpleasant. In 5 years, I never had to email my customers such ********.

I really hope they do honor my refund request.

What a big waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by replicabig View Post
    I signed up with them about 25 days ago, after my merchant started acting funny on me.
    I was supposed to get paid with 10 days arrears, which didn't happened. Since I had things solved with my merchant a few days later, I used them mostly as a test.

I googled around and saw this thread around Dec 6, and I kind of felt very reluctant of shipping merchandise until getting my first payment, which of course never happened.

Last thursday I requested them to refund all my customers, including those I already shipped. They sent an email, admitted 10 days arrears (business days now - which already had passed anyway) and then suddenly they started answering me. They ignored my previous 4 emails and skype messages.

Anyway, they said something about 'looking on my payment', I asked again 'when', they went silent. I just sent an email to all my customers they should expect a refund in 3 to 5 days. If not, they can count with my full support to ask for a chargeback. Needless to say, this is all very unpleasant. In 5 years, I never had to email my customers such ********.

I really hope they do honor my refund request.

What a big waste of time.
    Your refund request will not go through, i cancelled/refunded about 120 Orders, it's been 3 weeks and my customers are getting edgy on the refunds now so i've informed them to file a dispute/chargeback and put an end to this.

I feel ya, loosing customers and orders during this time of the year due to guys like activemerchant and other processors aren't responsible enough or are just too immature to run an online business.

Your refund request will not go through, i cancelled/refunded about 120 Orders, it's been 3 weeks and my customers are getting edgy on the refunds now so i've informed them to file a dispute/chargeback and put an end to this.
    They ignored me and my refund requests. I'm now calling each customer (22 orders, thank you for opening this thread or I could be in the hundreds mark too) and asking them to contact their bank and request a chargeback.

This could have turned into a nightmare, easily. It boggles the mind how they're not terminated by their acquirer, I believe their chargebacks are way over 2% now.

I'm glad my post has done good for you and i'm sure a lot of people wanting to sign up with these guys swayed away, didn't really have time for this ******** specially at this time of the year, but 200,000 USD is a lot to suck up in losses..

ActiveMerchant.com - Fraud!?

Guys

I am in the same boat with these guys, everything was running smoothly until payments started to arrive late, until payments have stopped coming in at all, they say the money was wired (its been almost 3 weeks and nothing arrived) i asked for a copy of SWIFT and they are working on it for 3 weeks and still cant provide, they say they also ran a trace on the money... but I doubt any of that is true.

just like *******.biz they seem to be fraud, so sad to give these companies our money. I will update if anything changes.

There's a member who posted in this post earlier, by the name of replicawatches, definitely has an affiliation with activemerchant.com guys, i guess we got to start tracing down and getting down to the actual locations of these ********..

yeah they're not processing refunds at all anymore.. and I emailed them last week and haven't receive a response regarding the next payment. This sucks but they will be receiving more chargebacks surely.

Wordism, you were lucky to receive your previous payment, anyways i believe you're pretty much ****ed too now..

Just an update, its been well over a month and customers have still not received their Refunds.

<<snipped>>
    Last edited by bear; 02-20-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Just an update, its been well over a month and customers have still not received their Refunds.

<<snipped>>
    What kind of agreements you have with them?
    Bank + TPP ?
    Last edited by bear; 02-20-2012 at 09:42 AM.

No agreements whatsoever, whatever agreement we had they kinda changed everything by not sending any funds for over 3 months and not responding to emails/skype messages

You are Activemerchant.com,because your website is shown on Activemerchant.com

You are Activemerchant.com,because your website is shown on Activemerchant.com
    Quote Originally Posted by replicawatches View Post
    I am sure you'll get paid I have the problem in the past but sorted out, Today I dig and found they having issue with the German bank they have been working with and that might be the reason.

Let me know the outcome

Activemerchant.com Is A Scam

Activemerchant.com Is A Scam,they setup my account with lixpay.com,I have been scammed USD20000,I never got my money,and they do not reply my email now.

Quote Originally Posted by noActivemerchant View Post
    Activemerchant.com Is A Scam,they setup my account with lixpay.com,I have been scammed USD20000,I never got my money,and they do not reply my email now.
    Sad to hear it...

Do you have some agreements with them? What type of bank processed them ?
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-10-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Yes,they told us they charge 5.5%+1 USD for service fee

Quote Originally Posted by totsamijlv View Post
    Sad to hear it...

Do you have some agreements with them? What type of bank processed them ?
    Yes,we have been told that they charge 5.5%+USD1 for service fee,and 14 days Settlement Delays,and weekly payout,we sent them our bank info,but we never got money from them.

Quote Originally Posted by noActivemerchant View Post
    Yes,we have been told that they charge 5.5%+USD1 for service fee,and 14 days Settlement Delays,and weekly payout,we sent them our bank info,but we never got money from them.
    To clarify situation, you have started to work without any agreement.
    And 5,5% + 1 , what type of business it is ?

You are the same guy,scammer too.

Quote Originally Posted by totsamijlv View Post
    To clarify situation, you have started to work without any agreement.
    And 5,5% + 1 , what type of business it is ?
    I just view your other talk,webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1089567,so I am sure you are the same guy with Activemerchant.com,maybe you just are Activemerchant.com ,scamer,fraud.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast