Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up [27,000+ Backlinks From ONLY $9] Forum Profile Backlinks + Premium Indexing

Hello,

Last 10 months I'm providing this linking method on weekly bases to several SEO clients with high competitive sites.

One of clients sold his network of weigh loss supplements sites and left me with all servers and tools that I'm paying monthly.

In order to cut costs I'm offering you for limited time (until next big SEO client comes):

One Way Backlinking Service With Premium Backlink Indexing

*Google Panda Optimized*

9,000 Profile Backlinks – $9

18,000 Profile Backlinks – $16

27,000 Profile Backlinks – $22

We usually deliver 10% more links!

Why this is different then other profile backlinks services?

When doing simple profile blast most of links never come to Google’s eyes because there are no links to them and Google can’t find them. Only small number of them is indexed but because of lack of link juice they are not contributing much to your SEO score.

We are going one step further with Premium Backlink Indexing method on 4 Levels.

• Level 1: When posting your links we are pinging them in real time to top pinging services using Bulk Indexing Tool (desktop version). This is giving 20% more backlinks indexed then simple blast.

• Level 2: We will submit your backlinks to Lindexed.com service. 25% more backlinks indexed then simple blast.

• Level 3: We will create content reach BIT micro site (Bulk Indexing Tool Online) with all your backlinks and dynamic RSS feed. We will upload it to aged domain. 35% more backlinks indexed then simple blast.

• Level 4: We will build 25,000 One Way Links (blog comments) that point to BIT micro site. This is giving powerful basement to all profile pages with one way links to your money site.

Using all 4 levels we are very close to 100% index rate with strong link network.

Level 1 is included in prices and other levels are optional.

>>> Order Here <<<

Turn Around Time

Usually you will get report in few days for single profile blast.
    Allow us maximum 5 days in case there are a lot of orders.
    For “BIT Indexing + 25,000 One Way Links” (Premium Indexing Level 3 and 4) it will take 5 days more.

FAQ

- How many links & keywords I can submit per order

You can submit maximum 10 URLs and 10 Keywords.
    Our advice is to submit Home page of your money site and several inner pages.
    All keywords will be randomly assigned to all links – each link will get equal number of anchor keywords.
    There isn’t a way to choose what keywords will link to what pages.

- I can’t pay via PayPal

Price for Plimus payments is +15% of regular prices for orders under $150.
    Contact us for Plimus payment link.

- How many unique domains links I will get

We use 10,000 unique forums database. If you order some of higher packages we will use the same database few times.

- Is this safe for new site

We always advice clients if they have new site without links to point this kind of blast to some of online properties that link to their site (for example Squidoo lens), or to first build some strong high PR links.
    This is just our advice, but we did this many times to new sites and they never got deindexed.

- What can I expect from this service ?

You can expect better SERP (position on Search Engines) rankings.

- Would this get my site banned from Google ?

No!
    If your site is already blacklisted then you will stay there, but this service will not make any negative impact on your ranking.
    If your site is new or you have low number of backlinks what could happen is that you move backwards in SERP, but only for SHORT time. After that you will come back to old position and continue going forward.

- Would my site come to the first page on Google ?

This depends of many many factors and it’s not easy to predict without deeper analyzes.
    Your position depends of number of competitors for your keywords, strength of their backlinks, your domain age vs their, your on page SEO (number of words, keyword density, anchor text, H1, alt, title and other html tags…), keyword rich domain and URLs, quality of content…
    What we can guarantee is that your SEO score is better with more links then without.

>>> Order Here <<<

Thanks,

Nikola

Any reviews on this?
    RomesBlog - Dividend Investing, Financial News, Personal Portfolio and More.
    X - Follow me on X.

Quote Originally Posted by romes View Post
    Any reviews on this?
    You can be the first one who will order and write review.
    Price is going up very soon, so it's better to take it on this price.

Thanks,
    Nikola

Sorry, I need some reviews before I can use your service. Thanks though
    X - Follow me on X.

Quote Originally Posted by romes View Post
    Sorry, I need some reviews before I can use your service. Thanks though
    No problem, I will PM you once we can first testimonials for this service.
    But you can find on forums review for our other link building packages.

I want to show you results from our submission for member on other webmaster forum. This is one of first orders we got.
    Customer had 2 of 6 keywords he submitted on pages 25 and 35. The rest of keywords were not in first 100 results.

After submission he got 5 or 6 keywords on first page on Google:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9...ot2011blur.png

Also will wait for someone to review.
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

One more successful campaign results:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8...11030atblu.png

This is from order #11 finished two days ago.
    Two of keywords jumped to position 17 and 26 from nowhere and one jumped 7 positions up in Google.

I didn't advertise that we will track random orders from those who order "BIT Indexing + 25,000 One Way Links" addon, but as you can see we do that.
    This is exactly what we do with our monthly SEO clients (we track all their keywords and when one drop we build links with those keywords).

Like any other link building campaign, depends how well your onpage SEO is done link building can have more or less impact on your SERP. Also, choosing right keywords is very important.
    If you don't know to do this yourself, then choose some SEO expert to do it for you (if you need it send me PM or contact here).

There isn't magic pill that can bring 1 month fresh site for top keyword like "hosting" to the top of SERP.

Be SMART and REALISTIC when choosing keywords for submission to any link building service!!!

I don't know from what forum client for order #11 came, but I will invite him now to come and confirm results on image above.

It came from me, and yes the results are as stated guys, I have not hit page one yet, but I now know who I'm targeting. I'm kinda irked though that Google rates a blog higher than mine when some of these blogs have no posted in 2 years. I suppose I lose on domain age maybe.

Thanks Nikola
    █ Total Server Solutions
    OnApp Cloud Solutions, CDN, DNS, Load Balancers, and Hybrid Dedicated Servers
    █ Colocation with Colo@
    Visit us at http://www.totalserversolutions.com/

Ordered the full package with all addon, let see what is worth
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

I am a bit new but definitely interested. How old is "new"?
    I started my website in January. From January till July it was on Blogger and from August it is a Drupal site. All content and URLs were migrated (supposedly). Is my site new? Can I benefit from this?

My site is for Mexico, woudl that work for me? Is it relevant where is the target for my website and the language it is written on?

Also, is one phrase a keyword?
    Example:
    promotions in Mexico. That is on keyword right?

Thanks
    Last edited by LaRataMamey; 10-30-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: put more info

Sorry, I included in previous post
    Last edited by LaRataMamey; 10-30-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: irrelevnat. need to delete

LaRata when you talk about new it's not the content or blog software it's the age of your domain. I own ubuntutips.org and centostips.com and if I put CentOS content on both, ubuntutips.org would win out due to it being a few years older. Minus the fact that CentOS is not in the domain. I think google should be able to filter based on age of the content because they know when they indexed the website, if no updates to the blog in 2 years it should not be on page 1 of search results for a non long tail keyword. Just one of those quirks.
    █ Total Server Solutions
    OnApp Cloud Solutions, CDN, DNS, Load Balancers, and Hybrid Dedicated Servers
    █ Colocation with Colo@
    Visit us at http://www.totalserversolutions.com/

I'll take the $9 package. Could you PM me please.
    X - Follow me on X.

Check some of reviews from other forums:

http://www.mylinkbuildingservice.net...e/reviews1.png

For the 10% more backlinks.

Transaction ID #1GJ251710R9722506

Will post a review in a couple weeks.
    X - Follow me on X.

Just placed my order , waiting for results

Thank you.

Few orders left in queue and will be finished in next 12 hours.

One more review from other forum:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2...11114at213.png

I paid on the 6th and still have not received anything about my backlinks. Only an email to buy more, when I haven't gotten the one's I paid for yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshorehosts View Post
    I paid on the 6th and still have not received anything about my backlinks. Only an email to buy more, when I haven't gotten the one's I paid for yet.
    You should check your spam folders, i received mine in spam folder and I've asked him to forward it again which was done, its probably far away 27000+ backlink maybe 2k but anyway for the price paid
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

Turn Around Time:

Usually you will get report in few days for single profile blast.
    Allow us maximum 5 days in case there are a lot of orders.
    For "BIT Indexing + 25,000 One Way Links" (Premium Indexing Level 3 and 4) it will take 5 days more.

If that time passed and you didn't get report:

- Look in junk/spam folder
    - If it's not there send me PM or contact us here with your site URL

I still didn't get PM or email from you.

Quote Originally Posted by nikola8 View Post
    I still didn't get PM or email from you.
    I have sent you a PM. Just waiting on your reply now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast