hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Software & Scripts Offers & Requests : SaaS Requests : PHP programmer needed (simple, simple database work)

Forum Jump

PHP programmer needed (simple, simple database work)

Reply Post New Thread In SaaS Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Web Hosting Master

PHP programmer needed (simple, simple database work)

Hi,
This isn't anything exciting I'm afraid...but I've got the following job.

I have attached the specification. Please ask any questions. I've subscribed to thread, but best to email: thomas@redcamen.com

I would need the work completed in the following week, assuming I get the OK from client

Quotes please....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf web-work-spec.pdf (71.1 KB, 398 views)

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 04:01 PM
WHT Addict

Hi Tomase,

I would be available todo this with a completion time of approximately 3 or 4 days after the go ahead has been received. If you are interested please PM me and I can disclose my hourly rate and expected hours work required to complete the task.

Also I am not sure but on the spec where it says "Table which will show like this...order them so the first result is the oldest result" maybe it should also filter the time of day as well as display in chronological order. Just a thought.

Kind Regards

Rob

Old 03-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by robputt796 View Post
Hi Tomase,

I would be available todo this with a completion time of approximately 3 or 4 days after the go ahead has been received. If you are interested please PM me and I can disclose my hourly rate and expected hours work required to complete the task.

Also I am not sure but on the spec where it says "Table which will show like this...order them so the first result is the oldest result" maybe it should also filter the time of day as well as display in chronological order. Just a thought.

Kind Regards

Rob
Fixed price ONLY.

Option to filter by date would be good.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 04:12 PM
WHT Addict

No problem I can easily provide a per job price. I'll get a PM over to you after a few calculations.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Junior Guru

Not clear if the job is still available or not. So ... ?

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Old 04-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Web Hosting Master

Hey Thomas,

I am also interested to hear if this project is still open. I will be more than happy to fulfill your clients requirements. Please feel free to private message me for my email.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:11 AM

Hi Thomas,
I am glad to know that project is under progress.i will be happy to get more knowledge about it.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 PM

Is this job still available? If so, how is the current programmer working out for you?

Old 06-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

still open?

Old 09-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Temporarily Suspended

hi! I have sent an email but still no response from you. Care to inform us about this project?

Old 09-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
approximately 3 or 4 days after the go ahead has been received
are you kidding? I can do this project the same day. very easy project.