hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Marketing & SEO Services Offers and Requests : Marketing Services Offers : ARTICLE SYNDICATION, Contextual Backlinks, SUBMISSION to 50,000+ Blog & Article Sites

Forum Jump

ARTICLE SYNDICATION, Contextual Backlinks, SUBMISSION to 50,000+ Blog & Article Sites

Reply Post New Thread In Marketing Services Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 11:56 AM

Exclamation

ARTICLE SYNDICATION, Contextual Backlinks, SUBMISSION to 50,000+ Blog & Article Sites

Diversify your linkbuilding, boost your rankings with contextual backlinks, article submission to 50,000+ blog & article sites

Reviews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lambency View Post
I wanted to come back and leave a review on this thread...

My website has gone from page 5 to page 4 on the keywords given. I haven't been doing any other SEO work on this particular site lately, so I can tell the backlinks are in fact helping.

Thank you, Spartacus!

Actually gone from position 71 -> 20 (which is page 2) & pos 4 -> 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by black View Post
OK, here's my review after 15 days of the job done -

1.) Communication - This guy is great in communication - almost i9nstantly accepted my review claim and answered all of my PM/email very promptly.

2.) Turn-around - I must admit this guy gone further working on my project in weekends - I never expected that. He sent me the job-done confirmation email within 48 hours of sending my details. Now I don't know if he took extra care as this was a review copy ..lol

3.) Work quality - He sent me an unique sentence and pen name to check in google to see the articles appearing. Now I checked almost daily and everyday saw some increase in number in google - currently 491 pages indexed in google, so I can't complain either

4.) Result - Ok, here I gave 3 keywords - 2 of them seems to be un-affected by this service - but the rest one got #22 to #15. Frankly, I was expecting a little more for this package - but hey, it's not bad and I'm not complaining at all. After all, considering the cost of the service - this is indeed great. And please note - every keyword is different, so people will get varied result for sure.

Regards,

black

Update: Keywords ranking have improved, it just needed a little time
More reviews coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Just wanted to show you guys some ranking results that I tracked from clients, I've removed the urls and keywords obviously. Results are from within and/or just over a month The owners will probably recognise these:

Graph 1

http://i52.tinypic.com/erfj9i.jpg

Graph 2

http://i56.tinypic.com/iokaq1.jpg

Graph 3

http://i53.tinypic.com/30mtl5k.jpg

Graph 4

http://i55.tinypic.com/xn5an4.jpg

Quote:
What you get:
  • 500, 750 or 1000 words (your choice) article written by a professional.
  • This article will be spun 3x before submission. And more after, see explanation below!
  • 3 keywords, each pointing to a page on your website (one domain only). For example, to give the best results, 1 to your homepage with your main keyword, 1 to a deep page with relevant keyword and the last 1 to a category page with the category phrase as keyword).
  • Submission to more than 50,000 blog sites and article sites. Each article will be gradually syndicated to the worlds largest network of article syndication sites.
  • Per 1 article submission, you will approximately receive 150-500 contextual backlinks over time, which are more important than normal links. Best thing is that Google likes these type of links.
Quote:
Package 1
Option A
: Submission of 1x 500 words article*
$22
Option B:
Submission of 1x 750 words article* $27
Option C:
Submission of 1x 1000 words article* $32
Quote:
Package 2**
Option A:
Submission of 4x 500 words article* $82
Option B:
Submission of 4x 750 words article* $102
Option C:
Submission of 4x 1000 words article* $122
Quote:
Extra option $11*
Send me your own quality unique article to be submitted. Min. 400 words / Max. 1000 words.

You can use existing articles from your website or one that you've written. You can not use articles copied from other sites. The article must be of good quality in order to be accepted.

When you send me the 3 keywords, at least one of these keywords should be in the article.
* All articles are spun multiple times before submission. And double checked on spelling.
I will take your original article and create at least 3 new spun articles.
These 3 versions are the input that go into the distribution networks, the networks then take those 3 versions and they can take the first part of 1, the second part of the 2nd and the third part of the 3rd version and they do that on each word, phrase and each paragraph to give many many different versions. So you could say it's more than just 3 spins.

** With package 2 I will send out 1 article a week and each article will then be gradually syndicated to the network.

Quote:
Don't wait any longer and order your submission below!

Order Package 1 Option A
Order Package 1 Option B
Order Package 1 Option C
Order Package 2 Option A
Order Package 2 Option B
Order Package 2 Option C
Order Package Extra Option

Send the following information to backlinkmailer@gmail.com (this is not my PayPal e-mail adres)
- If you ordered an article package then I will need to know what you want the article to be about (topics, keywords etc.)
- 3 keywords per article + the 3 links per article you want them to point to (1 domain only).
- Also let me know if you ordered by making a post

- Turnaround time = 3 - 7 working days

I'm probably in a different timezone so understand that I can't allways respond immediately.

For example (keywords are in bold):

http://www.buildyourowncastl3.com - Build your own castle
http://www.buildyourowncastl3.com/Gu...our-own-castle - Guide to building your own castle
http://www.buildyourowncastl3.com/Gu...should-you-use - What bricks should you use

Once the job is done you will receive further instructions on how to track your articles
since I don't include a report. Articles are dripfed so everything is build over time.

Last edited by Mike V; 09-17-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 02:17 PM
The Geek is coming

Do you have any feedback of your services?

Old 08-12-2011, 02:21 PM

Sorry, not yet. The service is new, I'm currently waiting on reviews from a few people. I will post them here when I get them but this might take a few days.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Web Hosting Master

I am interested, can you PM me your Paypal account to get started thanks.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycomholdings View Post
I am interested, can you PM me your Paypal account to get started thanks.
I've send you my information. Thanks.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:19 AM

Hi guys,

I've got the first review from the warriorforum, this is after a week of submission:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lambency
I wanted to come back and leave a review on this thread...

My website has gone from page 5 to page 4 on the keywords given. I haven't been doing any other SEO work on this particular site lately, so I can tell the backlinks are in fact helping.

Thank you, Spartacus!
Since I can't edit my opening post I'll post it here.
You guys can now also send me an unique article of your own instead of me writing it for you.
Just follow the normal instructions mentioned in the opening post and send your own article along with it.

Quote:
Extra option
Send me your own quality unique article to be submitted. At least 500 words. $13*
You can use existing articles from your website or one that you've written. You can not use articles copied from other sites.
The article must be of good quality in order to be accepted.

More reviews will be posted when I get them.

Last edited by Stealthstorm; 08-25-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Junior Guru

Please pm me your details I am interested in PK2 option C

Old 09-09-2011, 04:45 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz2043 View Post
Please pm me your details I am interested in PK2 option C
I've send you a message.

Also, just wanted to show you guys two ranking results that I tracked from two clients, I've removed the urls and keywords obviously. The owners will probably recognise these:

http://i54.tinypic.com/b7mf4z.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ep5ao4.jpg

Old 09-09-2011, 05:05 AM
WHT Addict

pagerank

Your reviewer states that Page Rank gone from 5 to 4?

Old 09-09-2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inway View Post
Your reviewer states that Page Rank gone from 5 to 4?
No, one of his keywords went from page 5 to page 4.

And it actually went from page 5 to page 3. And now on page 2.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:39 PM

Old 09-16-2011, 09:02 AM

I have a promo running this weekend. 16 september - 18 september 2011.

If you order package: Extra Option, you can send me 2 articles for the price of 1.

Use PROMOCODE: 2FOR1

Old 09-16-2011, 09:50 AM
WHT Addict

Hi Stealthstorm,

Can you please pm me your details.
I am interested in Package 2 option B.

Thanks,

Servers in Australia and USA, See Us At www.ezywebhosting.com

Old 09-16-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawizz View Post
Hi Stealthstorm,

Can you please pm me your details.
I am interested in Package 2 option B.

Thanks,
No problem, I've just send you a message.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:24 AM

Another review I recently got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyanna;
Review for the $11 Extra Option

I got a free review copy. This option requires that you submit a good quality article so I got one that hasn't been syndicated yet and emailed it to Spartacus (OP). Reply was fast and so was the article syndication.

No movement yet on SERPS since the article is drip-fed over 60 days but the articles are already showing on Google, meaning they are indexed so no need for me to do anything at all. It's a good hands-free service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyanna;
Actually I just checked and one of the keywords I gave you is now rank 3. It's not highly competitive but it's a great "money/buying keyword" that I am aiming for to have some good conversions. It also a well-known keyword since when I searched it with an online proxy there were 3 ads on top of the real search results - i.e. people wanted this keyword so they are paying for clicks while I get mine for free.

Disclaimer - I am not saying your keyword will suddenly rank top 3, too if you use the service but I can only state the truth which is that I ranked on 3rd after I got the article submission from him. Your results will depend on your own SEO efforts.

P.S. I also got more conversions.