hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : how about JaguarPC VPS ?

Forum Jump

how about JaguarPC VPS ?

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

how about JaguarPC VPS ?

Hi,

does anyone has vps with JaguarPC ?

it seems not very review about them,

im interested about how the stability of them,

can you share your experience with me ?

thanx

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

To be honest, it's the first time I heard of this name.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

JaguarPC has a long history on this forum and they are well known.
You can always check reviews here, I am sure there are a lot of them but my guess is they are pretty good at what they do.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi4n View Post
JaguarPC has a long history on this forum and they are well known.
You can always check reviews here, I am sure there are a lot of them but my guess is they are pretty good at what they do.
Hi,i know they have has a long history,but i do not find many active review about them recently,so,im interested about how the stability they are now.thanx

Old
Web Hosting Master

i try to contact their live chat,it seems very busy,does anyone have vps with them now ? thanx

Old
Temporarily Suspended

We were having openvz vps with them for 2 years approx, their support is very good.

Their vps are also very good.

Old
Web Host Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel View Post
To be honest, it's the first time I heard of this name.
You must be new, then. JaguarPC has been around since the 1990s. I've had sites with them a couple of times in the past decade. They were always fine. The owner (username: Jag) was at WHT just yesterday, in another thread, discussing JaguarPC. Search for it. They're one of the few VPS hosts I suggest to others, as they're just that good.

Old

The worst service ever, this month the servicde down 3 times and for more than 7 hours each time. When fix the issue one time and restore the service a great porcentaje of files in the server was been deleted and and they wanted to charge me for the backup.
The last thing that I had to endure is a "intensive" load of the server and annother down, its funny because i dont have any visit because the many down of service i lost SEO Position.

Old

I am still new in JaguarPC, I can't give review because I just hosted with them for 1 month. By the way, I am satisfy with their support, but how is in the future, I will give a review soon for any experienced.

Old

Over 40 hours down this weeks, i am client for more than year

Ticket support take 2 hours to answer and only if post in your forum with the ticket number.

Old
ShillBuster

Play safe and go for KnownHost!

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoflaco View Post
Over 40 hours down this weeks, i am client for more than year

Ticket support take 2 hours to answer and only if post in your forum with the ticket number.
40 hours downtime this week? That's only a 75% uptime. Somehow I find that hard to believe or lots of other people on the node would be crying all over WHT.

Old

weeks, last weeks

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoflaco View Post
weeks, last weeks
Ok, but you need to quantify how much the 40 hours of outage is out of the total time. 40 hours downtime in 1 week is only 75% uptime which is inexcusable.

40 hours outage over a year (you said you were with them for over a year) is only 0.45% resulting in a 99.55% uptime which is not terrible.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by portalgod View Post
Ok, but you need to quantify how much the 40 hours of outage is out of the total time. 40 hours downtime in 1 week is only 75% uptime which is inexcusable.

40 hours outage over a year (you said you were with them for over a year) is only 0.45% resulting in a 99.55% uptime which is not terrible.
True, but in a previous post, pacoflaco stated the server for his/her site was down 3 times in the last month for more than 7 hours each. If that's true, that's pretty bad.