hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Offers : Stunning Web Hosting Websites (WHMCS based) WHMCS 4.5 READY! ~ "Blue Blaze"!

Forum Jump

Stunning Web Hosting Websites (WHMCS based) WHMCS 4.5 READY! ~ "Blue Blaze"!

Reply Post New Thread In Design Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmir View Post
When I came across the Zomex WHMCS templates in WHT I was impressed with the designs and the price so I went and purchased the icehost template. Zomex (or more accurately Jack) have made purchasing this template a real pleasure. From the amazingly fast set up to the advice and help he has given means I've a gorgeous website & my business is up and running super fast. Many Thanks Jack!
Thanks for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you

Jack

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Web Hosting Master

* NEW TEMPLATES AVAILABLE!

Bright Fury - NEW!

Bright Fury is a elegant WHMCS Template designed specifically to increase sales on your website. Not only is Bright Fury beautiful, it's also a feature rich package including everything you need on a successful web hosting website. From web hosting comparison pages all the way to legal pages, Bright Fury has you covered. Order today and watch your business rake the benefits!

Price: $79.99 - SAVE 20% WITH COUPON CODE: 20offtemplate

LEARN MORE | VIEW LIVE DEMO | ORDER NOW

Heat Wave - NEW!

Heat Wave is a breath-taking WHMCS based web hosting template. With 4 hosting comparison pages, 3 legal pages, a homepage call-to-action, seamlessly integrated with WHMCS Heat Wave is a fantastic choose for you. Never before has it been easier & more affordable to have a professional website for your new or existing web hosting business. No matter how good your service is, you must draw visitors in by building trust and comes across as highly professional, Heat Wave is a big step in this direction.

Price: $79.99 - SAVE 20% WITH COUPON CODE: 20offtemplate

LEARN MORE | VIEW LIVE DEMO | ORDER NOW

Old 07-17-2011, 03:36 PM
WHT Addict

I will be in touch shortly. Im purchasing another lifetime whmcs license and plan to pick up one of your themes. Few questions,
- am I able to edit the files myself? I assume its all tpl files? or are they encoded?
- is it for a single domain only? Im not looking to add it to multiple sites, however i am changing over to a .ca domain. I guess the real question is can i move it to a new domain at a later date providing the prior one is offline first? I own .ca .com .net .org ect of my domain name and altho I dont plan on moving off the .ca, you never know. (if there is any changes its under the same name different extension)

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMWeb View Post
I will be in touch shortly. Im purchasing another lifetime whmcs license and plan to pick up one of your themes. Few questions,
- am I able to edit the files myself? I assume its all tpl files? or are they encoded?
- is it for a single domain only? Im not looking to add it to multiple sites, however i am changing over to a .ca domain. I guess the real question is can i move it to a new domain at a later date providing the prior one is offline first? I own .ca .com .net .org ect of my domain name and altho I dont plan on moving off the .ca, you never know. (if there is any changes its under the same name different extension)
That's great to hear, to answer your questions:

- You sure can, the code is not encoded and uses the conventional files as you would expect.

- It is for a single domain but as long as you let me know of the domain change it's not a problem as I'll change it on your order.

Thanks,
Jack

Old 07-21-2011, 10:15 PM

I ordered Jack's (Zomex) services for a custom website design. He did a fantastic job, and was always willing to work with any suggestions we threw at him. His communication is consistent, friendly, and professional. If you're looking for a professional website design, then I highly recommend using Zomex. You know you're in good hands by doing so.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoastHosting View Post
I ordered Jack's (Zomex) services for a custom website design. He did a fantastic job, and was always willing to work with any suggestions we threw at him. His communication is consistent, friendly, and professional. If you're looking for a professional website design, then I highly recommend using Zomex. You know you're in good hands by doing so.
It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for your feedback

Jack

Old 07-31-2011, 01:23 PM

When web hosting layouts are bought with WHMCS , does the demo stay up or is it taken off and never seen on your site again?

Old 07-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGentle View Post
When web hosting layouts are bought with WHMCS , does the demo stay up or is it taken off and never seen on your site again?
Hello,

No, these templates are not unique so they are sold multiple times.

Jack

Old 07-31-2011, 02:24 PM

Can you make a unique template similar to Blue Blaze for me please, email me at danz@myself.com - danz (at) myself (dot) com ; with a good decent quote.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGentle View Post
Can you make a unique template similar to Blue Blaze for me please, email me at danz@myself.com - danz (at) myself (dot) com ; with a good decent quote.
I've sent you an email.

Thanks,
Jack

Old 08-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Those designs are not bad at all. Specially considering the pricing you should be out of stock by now. Good Luck.

Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

Old 08-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceko View Post
Those designs are not bad at all. Specially considering the pricing you should be out of stock by now. Good Luck.
Thank you

Old 08-15-2011, 07:56 PM

Thumbs up Zomex Gets It!

After installing WHMCS, I decided that I needed to find a template that would flow well with my existing site. During my search, I stumbled on Zomex, purchased a template and performed the install. What made the whole process so easy was the detailed instructions on how to integrate the template into my WHMCS installation, but what really put Zomex ahead of the curve was their customer service.

Hands down, Jack Curtis rocks! He went above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. Any questions I submitted were met with a quick detailed response that guided me in the right direction.

Without a doubt, Zomex is going far! Thank you Jack Curtis for all of your help!

Old 08-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Web Hosting Guru Wannabe

Yeah, Jack is headed up, way up! I search for things to hire him for!

Old 08-16-2011, 02:40 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlowry View Post
After installing WHMCS, I decided that I needed to find a template that would flow well with my existing site. During my search, I stumbled on Zomex, purchased a template and performed the install. What made the whole process so easy was the detailed instructions on how to integrate the template into my WHMCS installation, but what really put Zomex ahead of the curve was their customer service.

Hands down, Jack Curtis rocks! He went above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. Any questions I submitted were met with a quick detailed response that guided me in the right direction.

Without a doubt, Zomex is going far! Thank you Jack Curtis for all of your help!
Thanks for your review As always it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again.

Quote:
Yeah, Jack is headed up, way up! I search for things to hire him for!
Thanks Dave