Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Stunning Web Hosting Websites (WHMCS based) WHMCS 4.5 READY! ~ "Blue Blaze"!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New template - Blue Blaze!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHMCS Templates - Complete Web hosting websites!

Looking for a complete WHMCS website for your hosting/domain registration business? You've found the right thread! All of our templates include everything you need in a web hosting website:

- Professional web hosting website (WHMCS based)
    - Large call-to-action on the homepage for higher conversion rates
    - XHTML/CSS table-less code
    - Shared, reseller, vps & dedicated hosting pages with comparison tables!
    - Company page complete with ready-made copy NEW
    - Portal page with custom icons NEW
    - Web hosting plan comparison tables
    - Ready-made legal pages (Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy & Acceptable Usage Policy)!
    - Easy settings page
    ------- Define your plan names, specs, pricing & links
    ------- Add/remove links from your navigation - perfect if for example you offer shared hosting but not reseller, VPS & dedicated services NEW
    ------- Change your currency prefix ($, £) across the whole template NEW
    - Seamlessly integrated with WHMCS - 4.5 SUPPORT!
    - Full language support NEW (translations not available at this time)
    - Fully editable
    - Lightning fast pageload thanks to the clean code
    - Free installation!

Learn more about our WHMCS templates.

Blue Blaze - NEW!

Blue Blaze is a stunning WHMCS based web hosting website with a professional look. This template consist of everything you need in a web hosting website including a homepage call-to-action, 3 web hosting pages with comparison tables, 3 pre-made legal pages, a company overview base & much more! Exceed your competition's existing design instantly with this template and benefit from increased conversions and a higher level of visitor trust in your company.

Price: $79.99 - SAVE 20% WITH COUPON CODE: 20offtemplate

LEARN MORE | VIEW LIVE DEMO | ORDER NOW

Orange Fusion

Orange Fusion is a breath-taking website made for WHMCS (Web Host Manager Complete Solution). I called it "Orange Fusion" because the design is powerful with a hint of orange. This WHMCS template consists of a professional website, web hosting comparison pages (shared, reseller, VPS, dedicated), terms of service page, privacy policy page, acceptable usage page, company page (with pre-made content), easy to use settings page and it's wrapped up with a perfect WHMCS Integration. Whether your new to web hosting or looking for an affordable re-design this is the template for you!

Ice Host

Ice Host is a ready-made WHMCS website. This website consists of a professional design, web hosting comparison page, terms of service page, privacy policy page, acceptable usage page, company page, easy to use settings page and it's wrapped up with a perfect WHMCS Integration. This really is a complete solution for any new web hosting business.

Sequence Host

Sequence Host is a professional web hosting website which is fully integrated with WHMCS. This WHMCS themes comes packed with everything you need to in a web hosting website including a professional design with a big call to action on the homepage, comparison pages for shared, reseller, VPS & dedicated plans, complete legal pages & fully customisable pages. Whether you're just starting a web hosting business with a HostGator reseller account or you're a large host looking for a professional website Sequence Host is the perfect WHMCS website for you!

Ruby Host

Ruby Host is an elegant web hosting templates which has been fully integrated with WHMCS. This template comes with everything you need in a web hosting website including shared, reseller, VPS, dedicated plan comparison pages, complete terms of service page, complete acceptable usage policy page & a detailed privacy policy page. Using the built in settings you can add your plan names, specs, pricing & WHMCS product ID's easily giving you a complete web hosting website in 5 minutes!

Installation options

By default all of the templates work best with WHMCS installed on the root of your domain (yourdomain.com/) as they function as complete websites. However, as an extra service I can setup your template to use either:

Option 1: A static homepage (yourdomain.com/) with WHMCS installed in a separate directory using the other pages (yourdomain.com/whmcs/all-other-pages.php).

Option 2: All of the custom pages as static (home, shared hosting, reseller hosting, vps hosting, dedicated hosting, company, terms of service, acceptable usage policy & privacy policy) with WHMCS installed in a separate directory (yourdomain.com/whmcs/default-whmcs-pages.php)

> LEARN MORE ABOUT ALL 3 STRUCTURE/SETUP OPTIONS <

Testimonials

Just my (unsolicited) 2 cents about Zomex.

About 6 weeks ago I was looking for a template to use with WHMCS after a lot of looking around I went with Zomex.

Anyhow he was a pleasure to deal with, real friendly and went out of his way to help me.

I found his service and product top notch.

I highly recommend Zomex. SOURCE

Brendan - secure.bezazz.com
    I've always been a little skeptical when it came to buy any templates. One day, I saw Zomex offerings at WHT and I became in love with one of their templates. Decided to give them a try. I signed up and started communicating with Jack and 10 minutes later I had the new template successfully running along with WHMCS. I thought this would be an one time purchase, but then 1 week before WHMCS released their new upgrade, Jack contacted me saying he updated the purchased template and the guarantee that they'll be upgrading my template for free all the time, keep me satisfied. I had a great, great great service with Zomex!

Miguel - whplace.com
    I have been providing web hosting services for over 15 years. During all this time, I have never had a proper website. In fact the only one I ever created was made in Front Page. I wanted a professional site but only had a small budget to work with, so I never did anything and all my business was word of mouth. This brings me to yesterday. I happened to be on WHT, looking for web design offers and templates and came across Zomex WHMCS templates for sale. They had advertised a NEW orange layout which i loved. I sent an email to the email address on the posting, and with no time, I had a response to all my questions. I immediately place an order and paid the $20.00 for the configuration service. Installation was FREE but I wanted all of my plans, etc configured for me. Jack and myself started emailing back and forth right away, and within a couple hours the site was live and all my options, plans, info was perfectly configured. This has been the easiest process. Zomex has a top notch product and top notch CEO. THANK YOU!

Bryon Phillips - elkgrovehosting.com
    Looking for templates who can integrate with WHMCS is not easy and not cheap also. Finally I found Zomex, ready made templates with content like (pricing plan, TOS, privacy policy, ect) and already integrate with WHMCS.

Now I already buy Sequence Host templates and the only thing is to setup the WHMCS configuration... Guess what this not easy and time consuming. Then I decided to back again to Zomex for order WHMCS Configuration and what me surprise it finnish before the date line.

The thing that make Zomex is different from others, was the customer service. Zomex given the best service and salute to Zomex CEO Jack to bring their service up to customer expectation.

Bobby Umbara - dunianetworking.com
    I purchased the Ice-Host WHMCS website templates about 3 weeks ago. I have found the templates and corresponding graphic images to be of excellent quality.

The method that Jack has used to instantiate variables is simple to understand yet robust enough to handle enterprise level sites. Yet still be easy to make additions and otherwise customize.

Not "hard coding" text as part of the graphic images is an absolute plus also the mark of a professional.

I have looked at and even purchased several professionally completed WHMCS templates. Although some were very good. None are as complete or as easy to edit/customize as Zomex's web site packages.

If you are new to the hosting industry. Just starting out with WHMCS. You can not go wrong with one of Zomex's web site packages for WHMCS. The package will give your clients something very function as well as very pleasing to look at. The package will get you past that initial creativity hump and look professional while you learn the ropes.

Roger - webhost-pro.com
    I bought last night the ICE HOST from Zomex and I must say the customer service is superior beyond all expectations. I started last night and by this morning the CEO of Zomex; Jack was emailing me back and forth non-stop all day. I completed my entire site in one day. He even showed me how to create extra pages and change code on each page, something I knew nothing about with a WHMCS website. I finally love my website. And now my customers have a customized all in one place to go to get all their hosting and domain needs. Thank you ZOMEX and Jack Curtis.

Niki - greengrasshosting.com
    Looking for a template for WHMS can be extremely hard. Well hard until I came across Zomex! from my initial enquiry through to setting up my template and continue help has been a breeze and would heartily recommend Zomex to anyone.

Andrew Craker - coolweb.co
    Looking for a WHMCS Service?

No problem! We also provide and have been providing WHMCS installation, WHMCS configuration & WHMCS integration services for over 10 months with much success :thumbup:

If you'd like to discuss a custom service please contact us today with more details, we'd love to hear from you.

We Look Forward To Hearing From You

If you have any questions at all feel free to reply to this thread or contact our

sales department at sales (at) zomex com
    or contact me personally at jack (at) zomex com

Thank you for showing interest in our services and have a great day!

Warm Regards
    Jack Curtis - CEO
    Zomex.com
    Last edited by zomex; 05-26-2011 at 07:05 PM.
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by kyle-tilthosting View Post
    Emailed you
    Replying to your email as we speak

Thanks.
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

When I am not satisfied with a service, I never hesitate to shout it out loud.

When I'm satisfied, it is normal for me to do the same thing.

So I'll do it for Zomex, Thanks Jack, I am very satisfied with my purchase. I can say it out loud.

• - Responses to my requests by email : Fast, accurate and courteous
    • - Acceptance of a custom service (a very special request)
    • - Reasonable price
    • - Delivery of service after paying : More than fast

Good job Jack ! Thank you again and continue like that.

Erik [iLearn] The Gherkin

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn View Post
    When I am not satisfied with a service, I never hesitate to shout it out loud.

When I'm satisfied, it is normal for me to do the same thing.

So I'll do it for Zomex, Thanks Jack, I am very satisfied with my purchase. I can say it out loud.

• - Responses to my requests by email : Fast, accurate and courteous
    • - Acceptance of a custom service (a very special request)
    • - Reasonable price
    • - Delivery of service after paying : More than fast

Good job Jack ! Thank you again and continue like that.

Erik [iLearn] The Gherkin
    Thanks Erik. It's been a pleasure working with you

Just purchased, hopefully it will be a smooth transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by jonbeard View Post
    Just purchased, hopefully it will be a smooth transaction.
    Order accepted

If you have any problems/questions I'll be happy to assist.

Thanks,
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by priya899 View Post
    Thank you guys...one cool thread, got the site address. Bookmarked it, thanks very much now i'll start monitoring my consumption.

thanks
    priya
    Thank you

Hello,

I sent an email to you with a query
    I hope you can look at this

regards
    Business in a Box & Adsense WebSites
    ---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by gaboman View Post
    Hello,

I sent an email to you with a query
    I hope you can look at this

regards
    I have replied to your query.

Thanks,
    Jack

Waiting for my theme. . . . Wish I didn't have to wait :p
    Good support so far. Good designs too.

Edit: Waiting truncated, theme delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by frill View Post
    Waiting for my theme. . . . Wish I didn't have to wait :p
    Good support so far. Good designs too.
    I've processed your order, if you have any questions let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

Jack

Templates

Can minor changes be made to a template I select?

Quote Originally Posted by hostmatic View Post
    Can minor changes be made to a template I select?
    Hello,

Yes, minor changes can be made. Feel free to email me at jack (at) zomex.com with more details.

Thanks,
    Jack

When I came across the Zomex WHMCS templates in WHT I was impressed with the designs and the price so I went and purchased the icehost template. Zomex (or more accurately Jack) have made purchasing this template a real pleasure. From the amazingly fast set up to the advice and help he has given means I've a gorgeous website & my business is up and running super fast. Many Thanks Jack!
    ItsmirHosting UK/EU Shared Hosting • UK & US VPS Hosting • Charity (NFP) Hosting
    Fast, Friendly and Reliable Hosting
    Litespeed Powered • cPanel • CloudLinux • Softaculous • Daily Offsite Backups
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% uptime - 24/7 Dedicated UK support

Quote Originally Posted by itsmir View Post
    When I came across the Zomex WHMCS templates in WHT I was impressed with the designs and the price so I went and purchased the icehost template. Zomex (or more accurately Jack) have made purchasing this template a real pleasure. From the amazingly fast set up to the advice and help he has given means I've a gorgeous website & my business is up and running super fast. Many Thanks Jack!
    Thanks for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you

Jack

* NEW TEMPLATES AVAILABLE!

Bright Fury - NEW!

Bright Fury is a elegant WHMCS Template designed specifically to increase sales on your website. Not only is Bright Fury beautiful, it's also a feature rich package including everything you need on a successful web hosting website. From web hosting comparison pages all the way to legal pages, Bright Fury has you covered. Order today and watch your business rake the benefits!

Heat Wave - NEW!

Heat Wave is a breath-taking WHMCS based web hosting template. With 4 hosting comparison pages, 3 legal pages, a homepage call-to-action, seamlessly integrated with WHMCS Heat Wave is a fantastic choose for you. Never before has it been easier & more affordable to have a professional website for your new or existing web hosting business. No matter how good your service is, you must draw visitors in by building trust and comes across as highly professional, Heat Wave is a big step in this direction.

I will be in touch shortly. Im purchasing another lifetime whmcs license and plan to pick up one of your themes. Few questions,
    - am I able to edit the files myself? I assume its all tpl files? or are they encoded?
    - is it for a single domain only? Im not looking to add it to multiple sites, however i am changing over to a .ca domain. I guess the real question is can i move it to a new domain at a later date providing the prior one is offline first? I own .ca .com .net .org ect of my domain name and altho I dont plan on moving off the .ca, you never know. (if there is any changes its under the same name different extension)
    www.mjmwebtech.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting,24/7 support, 99.9% uptime

Quote Originally Posted by MJMWeb View Post
    I will be in touch shortly. Im purchasing another lifetime whmcs license and plan to pick up one of your themes. Few questions,
    - am I able to edit the files myself? I assume its all tpl files? or are they encoded?
    - is it for a single domain only? Im not looking to add it to multiple sites, however i am changing over to a .ca domain. I guess the real question is can i move it to a new domain at a later date providing the prior one is offline first? I own .ca .com .net .org ect of my domain name and altho I dont plan on moving off the .ca, you never know. (if there is any changes its under the same name different extension)
    That's great to hear, to answer your questions:

- You sure can, the code is not encoded and uses the conventional files as you would expect.

- It is for a single domain but as long as you let me know of the domain change it's not a problem as I'll change it on your order.

Thanks,
    Jack

I ordered Jack's (Zomex) services for a custom website design. He did a fantastic job, and was always willing to work with any suggestions we threw at him. His communication is consistent, friendly, and professional. If you're looking for a professional website design, then I highly recommend using Zomex. You know you're in good hands by doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by BoastHosting View Post
    I ordered Jack's (Zomex) services for a custom website design. He did a fantastic job, and was always willing to work with any suggestions we threw at him. His communication is consistent, friendly, and professional. If you're looking for a professional website design, then I highly recommend using Zomex. You know you're in good hands by doing so.
    It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for your feedback

Jack

When web hosting layouts are bought with WHMCS , does the demo stay up or is it taken off and never seen on your site again?

Quote Originally Posted by zGentle View Post
    When web hosting layouts are bought with WHMCS , does the demo stay up or is it taken off and never seen on your site again?
    Hello,

No, these templates are not unique so they are sold multiple times.

Jack

Can you make a unique template similar to Blue Blaze for me please, email me at danz@myself.com - danz (at) myself (dot) com ; with a good decent quote.

Quote Originally Posted by zGentle View Post
    Can you make a unique template similar to Blue Blaze for me please, email me at danz@myself.com - danz (at) myself (dot) com ; with a good decent quote.
    I've sent you an email.

Thanks,
    Jack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast