Looking for high commision salesman job in VPS/dedicated/hosting services

Hi,

I am looking for the highes commisions in this business as a salesman (VPS/DEDI/HOST)
    And commision that goes from month to month if the user still pays the service.

probably %50+

mail me at gmail at peengo dot tk (yes this is the right order, domain, and TLD)

haha what do you want the web host or data center to do not make money. What a joke

since there are companies that offer 110% of the sales you make. And i see companies offering 20%. Why is 50% a joke?

Maybe i am mistaken and i see scam offers. Just wanted to know how much higher offer i can get.

Quote Originally Posted by peengo View Post
    since there are companies that offer 110% of the sales you make. And i see companies offering 20%. Why is 50% a joke?

Maybe i am mistaken and i see scam offers. Just wanted to know how much higher offer i can get.
    +50% over recurrent payments is a little bit unrealistic, dedicated providers don't make that much. Probably you are confusing one time commission with recurrent commissions.

110% has perfect sense for one time commission
    RemarkableCloud.com | Managed Cloud Servers | High-Performance WordPress Hosting
    Reseller Packaged | Cloud Hosting | Shared Hosting

ok

then what is the best offer i can find for comission that i recieve every month. 20% ?

Dont think people offer it every month if i was to do that i would say 10% as datacenter1 said 110% one off is fine but not every month thats impossible

yes, i think i can see clearly now ok the highest i could found for recurring payment is 25% every month anything higher?

Well what sort of sales would you bring in and how would you sell this?
    Email me on sales @ theukhost (dot) co (do) uk

We are part of the CDW Development Group that includes Dream Solution, Eazy Print and the old UK Dream Host

Quote Originally Posted by peengo View Post
    ok

then what is the best offer i can find for comission that i recieve every month. 20% ?
    Sorry my friend but if you have to ask this your probably not going to get a high paying sales job.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com