Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Which windows do you prefer ? 2003 web edition/standard r2 or 2008 standard?
    UKDirectHost: Dedicated Servers in the UK, USA, Germany, France and Netherlands.
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | PEER 1 Partner
    Payment Methods: Credit/Debit Cards, 2Checkout, UK Bank Transfers, Moneybookers.
    FraudRecord, a collaborative effort to keep track of bad clients. Protects you from known spammers and fraud.

Windows 2003-2008 Standard. As stated above! Thanks!

I know, just wanted to know if you prefered one over the other.
    UKDirectHost: Dedicated Servers in the UK, USA, Germany, France and Netherlands.
    Payment Methods: Credit/Debit Cards, 2Checkout, UK Bank Transfers, Moneybookers.
    FraudRecord, a collaborative effort to keep track of bad clients. Protects you from known spammers and fraud.

Sorry, didn't want to sound rude! Still looking, time to turn off the PC, have a shower and hit the deck. But as usual I'll browsing WHT on my android for an hour or two! ^^

Sometimes it is a good idea to email the sales team of companies and ask if they can offer you any deals. UK and EU providers can often do things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plankt0n View Post
    Sorry, didn't want to sound rude! Still looking, time to turn off the PC, have a shower and hit the deck. But as usual I'll browsing WHT on my android for an hour or two! ^^
    didn't think you were being rude, just frustrated at trying to find something good!

It's hard isn't? Been looking all day :O

Quote Originally Posted by UKDirectHost View Post
    Sometimes it is a good idea to email the sales team of companies and ask if they can offer you any deals. UK and EU providers can often do things like this.
    I see :p well maybe Ill do that at work tomorrow. *cough* sorry got a sore throat. damn 1 am gnigt // android phone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12